Top Five Beers !

Isle Of Bute Saint

Maybe this has been doen before if so appologies. Budvar was mentioned in the "General Discussion" today and so had me thinking of a nice chilled beer.

Here is a tip if you have never tried drinking you're fav beer this way.

Let the water run in the inside and out side of you're glass. Give the glass a shake ( not dry ) Now put in freezer. This can be done 30min before drinking or even the night before. When ready put chilled beer in frosted glass for the ultimate beer ! !

Top Five Beers

1/ Zywiec....Polish beer can be bought in Cafe Beir in the City Merchant, must be tried.

2/ Budvar....Readly avalible everywhere and never to be confused with the American chemically made pish.

3/ Longbrow..... ( hope it's spelt right ) For me the best of the German beers

4/ Carlsberg Export....Must be the Export as it's far better than local brewed Carlsberg......Anyone tried there very powerful blow you're head off Elephant beer, wow it's a strong one !

5/ Tennants.... Yes our very own lager can be drank all night for that happy none headache feeling and for that alone is in my top five.

What's you're fav ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ruggy Bairn
I think it's Lowenbrau that you mean, Iain - never heard of Longbrow :blink:

Are you all bloody lager drinkers ?

What about Hopback Summer Lightning, Old Speckled Hen, Wadworth's 6X, the fantastic Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or even Chimay, Leffe and so on ?

Whit aboot them ya auld goat?

We're not all your typical Emmerdale fans, who like real ale and bitter etc etc :lol:

If we are talking about ales then here goes in no particular order

HEBRIDEAN GOLD

LIBERATION CHAMPION

BANNOCKBURN

FRAOCH

PUFFER ALLOA

& They are all Scottish aswell huh

But to really honest ya canny beat yir fitbaw bevvy

1 - Budweiser (Draft not bottles)

2 - Stella (Again Draft not bottles)

3 - Vodie & Coke (or cock if ya swing that way)

4 - Vodie & Red Bull (just dont show the bull the red)

5 - Buckie (G'nock mans Eldo)

Guest Soeziegoezie

4.Howard Hughes in Blue Suede Shoes

I'm sure that the number five of your list will be more then willing and able to test out a few of those Ozzie beers with exotic names as Cold Cock Bock, Hatlifter Stout, Brass Monkey and Burrogorang when he arrives there tomorrow.

Lucky b*st*rd <_<

I'm sure that the number five of your list will be more then willing and able to test out a few of those Ozzie beers with exotic names as Cold Cock Bock, Hatlifter Stout, Brass Monkey and Burrogorang when he arrives there tomorrow.

Lucky b*st*rd <_<

Howard, when in Oz, don't try the Boomerang beer...........................................it keeps coming back on you. :ph34r::lol:

Lucky b*st*rd <_<

Howard, when in Oz, don't try the Boomerang beer...........................................it keeps coming back on you. :ph34r::lol:

Wap, wap, wap, waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... :rolleyes:

Guest Soeziegoezie

Ba-da-bum Ba-da-bum!

Right, don't know what yous doing but I'm off to the pub to try all those beers that according to your top fives are so damned good.

any excuse hey :rolleyes: