Five Typically Paisley Expressions

Bill Lees

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. Nice beard Bajansaint, very trendy  :P

Aye Sid, you'll not hear that in Paisley but when I go somewhere hip and trendy, like Erskine or Pollok I hear it all the time. You know it makes sense. :P

What's this I'm hearing about a change of image and a charity shaving for SMISA? :P

3. Nice beard Bajansaint, very trendy  :P

Aye Sid, you'll not hear that in Paisley but when I go somewhere hip and trendy, like Erskine or Pollok I hear it all the time. You know it makes sense. :P

What's this I'm hearing about a change of image and a charity shaving for SMISA? :P

Heid, Chin, or Somewhere Else :lol:

1. Luck et that big cor :blink:

2. Bolt!

3. That Stuart Dickson is a right fanny.

4. Huv yi seen that St Sid f'k'r, lucks joost like George Clooney

5. Check that baldy looney goin' mental on the other side of the fence

five things you won't hear in Paisley:

1. D'yi no joost wish Pompey was at the game, he's such a great guy. :rolleyes:

2. There's that lassie fae Stars in yer eyes, wee Sainty shagged her. :lol:

3. Nice beard Bajansaint, very trendy :P

4. Bill Lees, what a pleasant man. :unsure:

5. f'kirk should have got into the SPL last season. :D

4. Bill Lees, what a pleasant man.

Don't you mean, what an obnoxious tedious bore?

I've never seen or heard a man with such an over inflated idea of his own self importance, in short, a f**kin 42 carat septic nobend.

I don't understand why so many people are having a pop at Bill, I just don't see what he does that others find offensive.

It isn't "so many people", Tom - it's one person. What's puzzling is that as far as I know, he doesn't know me and I don't know him - or at least I have to assume so since he's such a keyboard hero that he doesn't have the balls to say who he is. Anybody can abuse people from behind an alias, at a safe distance (300 miles is fairly safe), and over the internet. If it helps "Dan Petic's" delusions of adequacy, then fair enough.

It isn't "so many people", Tom - it's one person. What's puzzling is that as far as I know, he doesn't know me and I don't know him - or at least I have to assume so since he's such a keyboard hero that he doesn't have the balls to say who he is. Anybody can abuse people from behind an alias, at a safe distance (300 miles is fairly safe), and over the internet. If it helps "Dan Petic's" delusions of adequacy, then fair enough.

That's where you are wrong lees, I do have the balls, my name is Joe, and I was at the Ayr game on saturday with Tom.

I will be at the Ayr game on December 6th With Tom (probably) so we can have a formal introduction then.

And, as I have said to you before (on a private pm) on the official site during the tom hendrie situation, I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to your face.

I think you are obnoxious, arrogant and full of shit.

You comment on games that you haven't seen and you basically comment on most subjects without much authority.

You have an over inflated idea of your own self importance, I fear no one and certainly not a tedious lounge lizard pub bore like yourself.

If you pm me then we can discuss this in private and I will give you my e-mail address.

Over to you Bawbag Bill :o

I tried to pm you Bill lees, but you have disabled that option from me.

I don't want to bore people on here with my opinions on you, so......

I will probably be banned from this site now :o:huh: , tom has all my contact details, or you can get me through the official site.

You comment on games that you haven't seen and you basically comment on most subjects without much authority.

You have an over inflated idea of your own self importance, I fear no one and certainly not a tedious lounge lizard pub bore like yourself.

If you pm me then we can discuss this in private and I will give you my e-mail address.Over to you Bawbag Bill

Nasty stuff, Dan. Why nasty?

You might disagree with Bill, (tho me - and others on here - find Bill to be none of the things you say, so we'd disagree with you), but no need to be nasty.

It's only a game and only opinions about a game.

If you pm me then we can discuss this in private and I will give you my e-mail address.Over to you Bawbag Bill

Nasty stuff, Dan. Why nasty?

You might disagree with Bill, (tho me - and others on here - find Bill to be none of the things you say, so we'd disagree with you), but no need to be nasty.

It's only a game and only opinions about a game.

I'm afraid he ruins this site for me, he is attempting to dominate, he tried it on the official site and he is being allowed to do it on here.

This is an excellent site but is ruined by bill lees, he is a moderator so as such what he says goes,

I just happen to think that what he says is mostly inane self indulgent drivel.

You may say 'well don't listen to it' then I may say 'well I'll probably be banned anyway' :o SHOCKEROONI,

so it's all academic now isn't it?

If I am right, lees will come out with the 'It's ma baw and yer no playing with it' attitude.

and then I will fùck off back to the official site and live happily ever after.

This is the best site in the first division and it is ruined by a rotund non-entity from birmingham

That's where you are wrong lees, I do have the balls, my name is Joe, and I was at the Ayr game on saturday with Tom.

I will be at the Ayr game on December 6th With Tom (probably) so we can have a formal introduction then.

And, as I have said to you before (on a private pm) on the official site during the tom hendrie situation, I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to your face.

If you pm me then we can discuss this in private and I will give you my e-mail address.

Ahh, it's Joe. I see. First thing to say Joe, is that you're wrong about me commenting on games I haven't seen. That would be very very difficult to do, as far as I can tell, so I make a point specifically of not doing it. I might occasionally remark on or enquire about what someone who has been to a game has to say about it, but that's as far as it goes.

If you're looking for a formal introduction, no problem - but I think it's a little hard of you to be having such a public downer on me before we've even been formally introduced.

I'm obnoxious ? How ? What have I said or done to offend you - or anybody else ? I'm arrogant ? Maybe. I don't think so, but then I probably would, wouldn't I? And if I'm arrogant, what does that make you, with your splenetic personal abuse of me ? I'm full of shit ? Fair enough, Joe, we've all got points of view. We've all got opinions. I may not agree with many of yours, but I do think we should try and keep things civilised. By and large on this forum we do, Joe - you're blotting the collective copybook here.

Finally, you're also wrong about my over inflated idea of my own (who else's?) self-importance, although how you can assess that on the basis of a few postings on an internet website I'm at a loss to say. I'm really not inclined to get into e-mail correspondence with you, Joe, on the basis of your abusive attitude to me so far - that's why I blocked you on my PM list.

Ahh, it's Joe. I see. First thing to say Joe, is that you're wrong about me commenting on games I haven't seen. That would be very very difficult to do, as far as I can tell, so I make a point specifically of not doing it. I might occasionally remark on or enquire about what someone who has been to a game has to say about it, but that's as far as it goes.

If you're looking for a formal introduction, no problem - but I think it's a little hard of you to be having such a public downer on me before we've even been formally introduced.

I'm obnoxious ? How ? What have I said or done to offend you - or anybody else ? I'm arrogant ? Maybe. I don't think so, but then I probably would, wouldn't I? And if I'm arrogant, what does that make you, with your splenetic personal abuse of me ? I'm full of shit ? Fair enough, Joe, we've all got points of view. We've all got opinions. I may not agree with many of yours, but I do think we should try and keep things civilised. By and large on this forum we do, Joe - you're blotting the collective copybook here.

Finally, you're also wrong about my over inflated idea of my own (who else's?) self-importance, although how you can assess that on the basis of a few postings on an internet website I'm at a loss to say. I'm really not inclined to get into e-mail correspondence with you, Joe, on the basis of your abusive attitude to me so far - that's why I blocked you on my PM list.

Selective memory as well bill :snore

Does "knuckle dragging neanderthal" ring any bells?

Selective memory as well bill :snore

Does "knuckle dragging neanderthal" ring any bells?

Is that really what this little vendetta is all about ? Okay, then Joe, I'm very sorry that I once called you that. That better ?

Not atall Not atall.

I've been called worse than that and by better men than you.

I thought you would come out with the 'it's my ball' attitude.

You were all over the official site during the th saga, and I challenge you and you took the huff.

Then you came on here and started criticising the official site webteam as being partly responsible for getting him sacked.

In reality you had no idea what was really going at love street at that time, as you were 300 miles away, yet you spouted a load of nonsense as if you were living next to cosmo's chippie with your finger on the pulse of love street.

You are NOT an authority on st mirren and you are NOT this huge st mirren personality you think you are.

Joe - I have never claimed to be either an authority on St Mirren or a huge St Mirren personality - I have no idea where you've got those ideas from. I'm a St Mirren supporter. I have views on the club I support. I sometimes post some of them on the internet (as you and many others also do). End of story.

And just for the record, I have never criticised the official site's web team on this site. If I wish to criticise them, I'll go to them. Happily, Kenny and company are always happy to take any criticism in a constructive way.

By the way, what's the "it's my ball attitude" ?

And just for the record, I have never criticised the official site's web team on this site. If I wish to criticise them, I'll go to them. Happily, Kenny and company are always happy to take any criticism in a constructive way. 

By the way, what's the "it's my ball attitude" ?

Posted on: Oct 3 2003, 11:32 AM

Replies: 145

Views: 2,405  QUOTE (Stuart Dickson @ Oct 3 2003, 11:27 AM)

Fannybaws, FYI, the fall out with the Official site wasn't because I couldn't handle the stick, it was because of some really unfair moderating where I wasn't allowed to give as good as I was getting from one particular member of the official web team.

Sure the same might happen here, but I don't think Div is as heavy handed.

Aye, those official site moderators are a bunch of bampots, Stuart.  You'll be okay here - we B&W Army moderators are all good guys. Just don't go challenging me to any fights 

Bullshit alert Bullshit alert Bullshit alert Bullshit alert

Caught again. :P

How do you explain your posting from Oct 3 then?

Edited by dan_petic

Just for the record SID, Dan Petic and I are not the same chap (although he does have a point to a certain extent).

Dan, whatever you might think of Bill Lees' personal opinions he is a pretty fair mod (along with the other chaps) when it comes to that. The one with the "ma baw" attitude is your baldy webmaster. :lol::lol::lol::lol: