PANTHER ON THE LOOSE

beyond our ken

12 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

There are no Panthers in Muirshiel Park . Trust me , it’s true. Especially no special post balancing ones .
The Panthers were forced out by the resident Siberian tiger population emoji234.png

Google Muieshiel Park / Panthers

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

9 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Google Muieshiel Park / Panthers

They were imported to Scotland in the 70's to Scotland as special cats by wealthy families. When they became to big they were let into the wild. All the information you need is out there.  

Google, don't you EVER question what you find on the internet? :1eye

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Google, don't you EVER question what you find on the internet? :1eye

It really is extraordinary.

They've been on the loose for decades apparently but not a single animal has been captured. Not a single person has been attacked. Not a single carcass has been found. Not even by dog walkers who cover most of every square inch of the countryside. Not even by farmers who farm every other square inch. Nothing.

And yet we are apparently the idiots. :lol:

OI wonder if there is anything that nugget wouldn't believe. Seriously, where do you think his line is?

16 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The need to but in to say nothing about most things as quite overwhelming.  Most of us understand though your empty life and many many hours are spent roaming the forum for what purpose only you can answer. You don't attend games.  Muirshiel Park starts in Lochwinnoch runs down to the back end of Largs stretching over to near Greenock. Living in Lochwinnoch I knew a few park rangers. Unlike you I take people at face value so had no reason not to believe them after all they work in the park full time.  You don't believe me means nothing. I came on this forum once as Toby Jug. You F Man sent me a personal e-mail not knowing in was Lochwinnoch Saint me. Telling me Lochwinnoch Saint to get on my back that I was a prick. That my dear friend sums you up. That was around 5 years ago. Here we are and your still stuck in the play ground nearly 60 years of age you are an embarrassment to yourself F Man. 

He did what?

Scum of the earth, how can he hold his head up?  I forgot, he doesn't, if he's not licking his own balls then he is licking Shull's arse.

Honestly, I have heard of few more unpleasant, sneaky cowardly and stupid things.  What a creep.

12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Check out your "pal" Pricky, and try to see how fecking hilarious your post is................and stay away from the bevvy. :byebye

So, no denials or apologies.  

Jeez, imagine being that thick, bitter and sneaky that you end up telling the person you have a grudge against to get on to his own back, unaware of who you aretalkinf to.  

You should start employing that tactic using a mirror.  

You do know how to use a mirror?

14 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

So, no denials or apologies.  

Jeez, imagine being that thick, bitter and sneaky that you end up telling the person you have a grudge against to get on to his own back, unaware of who you aretalkinf to.  

You should start employing that tactic using a mirror.  

You do know how to use a mirror?

A grudge, oh the fecking irony. 

Imagine believing anything you read on the internet. :1eye

TBH you do enjoy having a chance to have a dig, wonder why? :byebye

Nice to know you're still not over it. <_<

Edited by faraway saint

9 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

He did what?

Scum of the earth, how can he hold his head up?  I forgot, he doesn't, if he's not licking his own balls then he is licking Shull's arse.

Honestly, I have heard of few more unpleasant, sneaky cowardly and stupid things.  What a creep.

I am stunned that you were able to decode that garbled pish.

Can you translate for the rest of us?

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

A grudge, oh the fecking irony. 

Imagine believing anything you read on the internet. :1eye

TBH you do enjoy having a chance to have a dig, wonder why? :byebye

Nice to know you're still not over it. <_<

I've known Ian since more than 40 years ago.  I believe him.  I doubt you'd find another serious person on this forum who would take your word on anything over his.

I do love having a go at you, you are an unpleasant bully who can't take on a single argument without resorting to posting wee pictures and deflection who has now been outed as something far lower than the simple troll you have been dismissed as.  

But the lack of denial is noted, creepy.

Edited by beyond our ken

11 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

I've known Ian since more than 40 years ago.  I believe him.  I doubt you'd find another serious person on this forum who wouldtake your word on anything over his.

But the lack of denial is noted, creepy.

I think you'll find plenty have poured scorn on his post in this, and many other threads. 

I would like to formally deny whatever the feck IOBS was trying to say.

Now, run along, your bitterness is overflowing today,  :byebye

PS As for your edit, nice to see your still hurting. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I think you'll find plenty have poured scorn on his post in this, and many other threads. 

I would like to formally deny whatever the feck IOBS was trying to say.

Now, run along, your bitterness is overflowing today,  :byebye

PS As for your edit, nice to see your still hurting. :lol:

Accusing a thoroughly credible person of lying in order to try and conceal extreme creepiness.   Your modus operandi is to point to what other people think to try and justify yourself

Classy. 

I don't need to dig anymore.  You're doing well enough on your own, creepy