PANTHER ON THE LOOSE

beyond our ken

Spoke to some locals at work and it's been reported by an Alpaca (spelling) farmer - they farm them on land between Drongan (DRUNGIN) and Coalhall (COHAW). It seems to be taken reasonably seriously by authorities given who reported it (I would have agreed with the sentiments above had it been a local gadgie) but the consensus seems to be a big black dug !!!

1 hour ago, chalky1 said:

I was just thinking about the the other week, that there hasn't been any big cat sightings in the Renfrewshire area for a wee while.

No doubt, Nessie will be due to make an appearance soon 

There are a few in Muirshiel Park. Seen one from a Saints bus between Stirling and Perth it was sitting on top of a wooden post.  Took a few moments to work out what it was , as big as a German Shepard obviously shaped like a cat and jet black. 

30 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

There are a few in Muirshiel Park. Seen one from a Saints bus between Stirling and Perth it was sitting on top of a wooden post.  Took a few moments to work out what it was , as big as a German Shepard obviously shaped like a cat and jet black. 

Really? 

A few? 

A panther, as big as a German Shepherd, sitting on top of a wooden post?

Wasn't it a crow? 

FFS! 

Edited by faraway saint

36 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Really? 

A few? 

A panther, as big as a German Shepherd, sitting on top of a wooden post?

Wasn't it a crow? 

FFS! 

The need to but in to say nothing about most things as quite overwhelming.  Most of us understand though your empty life and many many hours are spent roaming the forum for what purpose only you can answer. You don't attend games.  Muirshiel Park starts in Lochwinnoch runs down to the back end of Largs stretching over to near Greenock. Living in Lochwinnoch I knew a few park rangers. Unlike you I take people at face value so had no reason not to believe them after all they work in the park full time.  You don't believe me means nothing. I came on this forum once as Toby Jug. You F Man sent me a personal e-mail not knowing in was Lochwinnoch Saint me. Telling me Lochwinnoch Saint to get on my back that I was a prick. That my dear friend sums you up. That was around 5 years ago. Here we are and your still stuck in the play ground nearly 60 years of age you are an embarrassment to yourself F Man. 

5 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The need to but in to say nothing about most things as quite overwhelming.  Most of us understand though your empty life and many many hours are spent roaming the forum for what purpose only you can answer. You don't attend games.  Muirshiel Park starts in Lochwinnoch runs down to the back end of Largs stretching over to near Greenock. Living in Lochwinnoch I knew a few park rangers. Unlike you I take people at face value so had no reason not to believe them after all they work in the park full time.  You don't believe me means nothing. I came on this forum once as Toby Jug. You F Man sent me a personal e-mail not knowing in was Lochwinnoch Saint me. Telling me Lochwinnoch Saint to get on my back that I was a prick. That my dear friend sums you up. That was around 5 years ago. Here we are and your still stuck in the play ground nearly 60 years of age you are an embarrassment to yourself F Man. 

:lol:

You would have to have been pretty f**king gullible to have looked at that photo and thought it was anything other than a cat. The thing is in pretty close proximity to those birds and doesn't look much bigger than them.

No surprise that the forum clown considered it to be something "mysterious" after a few pints of beer and a chat with the Lochwinnoch posse.

59 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

When ypu walk away from your mates and they pass into the distance, do you ever hear the faint sound of people pissing themselves laughing? You must be great at parties with people competing to see what bunch of increasingly ridiculous shite they can get you to believe. :D

If you genuinely are as gullible in real life as you appear to be from your posts on here, can I interest you in investing your pension in my new bottled air company?

You would have to have been pretty f**king gullible to have looked at that photo and thought it was anything other than a cat. The thing is in pretty close proximity to those birds and doesn't look much bigger than them.
No surprise that the forum clown considered it to be something "mysterious" after a few pints of beer and a chat with the Lochwinnoch posse.

There are no Panthers in Muirshiel Park . Trust me , it’s true. Especially no special post balancing ones .
The Panthers were forced out by the resident Siberian tiger population [emoji234]