PANTHER ON THE LOOSE

beyond our ken

Just now, beyond our ken said:

Accusing a thoroughly credible person of lying in order to try and conceal extreme creepiness.   Your modus operandi is to point to what other people think to try and justify yourself

Classy. 

I don't need to dig anymore.  You're doing well enough on your own, creepy

Troll on, you're a creep. :byebye

2 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Accusing a thoroughly credible person of lying in order to try and conceal extreme creepiness.   Your modus operandi is to point to what other people think to try and justify yourself

Classy. 

I don't need to dig anymore.  You're doing well enough on your own, creepy

Hang on a second. First you had a go at him for not denying whatever you are accusing him of.

Then when he did deny it you had a go at him for doing so.

So he can't win either way.

This sort of tactic is pretty shitty to be honest.

Edited by oaksoft

17 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Hang on a second. First you had a go at him for not denying whatever you are accusing him of.

Then when he did deny it you had a go at him for doing so.

So he can't win either way.

This sort of tactic is pretty shitty to be honest.

Ignore him, he's still got the huff from years ago. :lol:

In his "seeth" he loses the plot, nothing new. 

<_<

Edited by faraway saint

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Oh I did young sir. You often make spelling and grammatical mistakes but I normally don't bother pointing them out. I would be kept busy though @

Aye, of course you did, pity it was pointed out an hour before you right enough, not like you to almost copy someones post.  

Oh, @? :lol:

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:33 AM, oaksoft said:

It really is extraordinary.

They've been on the loose for decades apparently but not a single animal has been captured. Not a single person has been attacked. Not a single carcass has been found. Not even by dog walkers who cover most of every square inch of the countryside. Not even by farmers who farm every other square inch. Nothing.

And yet we are apparently the idiots. :lol:

OI wonder if there is anything that nugget wouldn't believe. Seriously, where do you think his line is?

Hopefully yours is the first carcass to be found , you boring bastard !

On 10/19/2018 at 11:45 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Google Muieshiel Park / Panthers

There is only one of these photos that actually resembles a panther, i.e. the last one.

What surprises me is that with all the modern technology and high definition cameras attached to phones, we still get grainy, poor, indistinct attempts at 'Big Cat' sightings

The recent photo of the 'panther' loose in Ayrshire is beyond laughable. Look at the scale of the cat in relation to the two magpies. If that's a panther, I fear for my life from these pesky, giant, thieving magpies! :shockaroony

There is only one of these photos that actually resembles a panther, i.e. the last one.
What surprises me is that with all the modern technology and high definition cameras attached to phones, we still get grainy, poor, indistinct attempts at 'Big Cat' sightings
The recent photo of the 'panther' loose in Ayrshire is beyond laughable. Look at the scale of the cat in relation to the two magpies. If that's a panther, I fear for my life from these pesky, giant, thieving magpies! :shockaroony

As you go through the pictures it goes , Labrador ,Cat , cat , etch-a-sketch , Coo, Bear ,Rock & Panther.

6&8 appear courtesy of Edinburgh zoo.