Flags & banners

Doakes

48 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Pie on the back of your head?

He fairly belts it out the song. Usually one dude further down W1 joins in and they certainly go for it. 

Maybe the two of them could sit with the W7 lads and lassies.. 

7 hours ago, shull said:

It is not W7's fault that they cant be heard from W1. It is just the acoustics of the Stadium.

I normally sit in W4 for cup ties and they are very loud and clear. It's just a shame that any amount of away fans can drown out W7 while I'm sitting in W1.

No hearing problems when the whole West, Main and South Stands were singing on Saturday. 

I don't miss out as the dude behind me in W1 belts outs " OH WHEN THE SAINTS " about 3 or 4 times a match.

The sound gets to the players which is the most important thing. 

53 minutes ago, Doakes said:

The sound gets to the players which is the most important thing. 

Indeed, and that is what matters. 

It's hard enough getting a wee kip with the guy behind me giving it laldy with ' Oh When The Saints '

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:42 PM, Doakes said:

Thought it might be a nice change to have a positive thread about flags and banners!

pdnw1wgaPehMER6aHC-o.gif 

Anyone got any stashed away in a drawer? If you were to make one, what would you have on it? Feel free to post designs, ideas, pictures etc!

I imagine Gordon Scott has a fair few in his drawers by now!

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 7:04 AM, shull said:

It is not W7's fault that they cant be heard from W1. It is just the acoustics of the Stadium.

I don't miss out as the dude behind me in W1 belts outs " OH WHEN THE SAINTS " about 3 or 4 times a match.

How do the people around you feel when you join in with the singing? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some W7 dudes were having a go at St Mirren Supporters for disrespecting Mallan. 

The same Mallan who was booting feck out our Captain and others and who should have been red carded after 15 minutes. 

Mallan disnae play for us anymore. 

Why did most fans boo Gray for one tackle but it is a Saints Love In for Boot Boy Mallan? 

Five bookable tackles Mallan committed in the opening 20 minutes. 

Hurrah Stevie, what a fecking hero. 

21 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Probably because that tackle was completely unnecessary and put our ‘keeper at unneeded risk.

Correct.

So, why wasn't bootboy Mallan booed after his five shite tackles in the opening period of the Match ?

8 hours ago, shull said:

Some W7 dudes were having a go at St Mirren Supporters for disrespecting Mallan. 

The same Mallan who was booting feck out our Captain and others and who should have been red carded after 15 minutes. 

Mallan disnae play for us anymore. 

Why did most fans boo Gray for one tackle but it is a Saints Love In for Boot Boy Mallan? 

Five bookable tackles Mallan committed in the opening 20 minutes. 

Hurrah Stevie, what a fecking hero. 

Fraser doesn’t sit in w7. Infact Mallan was getting it tight the full 90 from that part of the ground.

2 minutes ago, mattman said:

Fraser doesn’t sit in w7. Infact Mallan was getting it tight the full 90 from that part of the ground.

Wasn't talking about Fraser. He was just another bumming up bootboy Mallan.

40 minutes ago, shull said:

Wasn't talking about Fraser. He was just another bumming up bootboy Mallan.

Don’t honestly think there was any bumming up to him from w7 . He got absolutely slaughtered the full game, I found it rather funny tbh. Was kind of surprised he never ran over to celebrate in front of w7 after his goal as a bit of banter back.

I don’t particularly get why people get annoyed about it, he’s no longer our player and he couldn’t wait to leave the club  !!