St Mirren v Motherwell Wed 31st Oct

faraway saint

8 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You dont half make up some shite!

i get that you and perhaps others want to believe Smith is as good as he thinks he is, and by joining in his campaign to get the last manager sacked you dont want to admit, now that inspite of his f**kups, he might actually have be right in his assessment that most of our then existing squad were, as we can now see not up to premiership level!

its being laid bare in every game now, thats despite having added three players several rungs up the quality ladder.

You are so intent in stirring up shite you have contradicted yourself about 5 times there! Last sentence particularly absurd.

Anyway, I've better things to do than argue with the forum loonies.

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:

Left after 60mins . I couldn't watch anymore. Absolutely diabolical. No passing. No tackling. No closing down. No shots at goal. No fight. No desire. Pitifully painful to watch. P. McGinn and Hodson playing the same side of the park. High balls to 2 small players upfront. It's a utter joke.

Hope you didnt get booed for subbing yourself.

Just now, santaponsasaint said:

Left after 60mins . I couldn't watch anymore. Absolutely diabolical. No passing. No tackling. No closing down. No shots at goal. No fight. No desire. Pitifully painful to watch. P. McGinn and Hodson playing the same side of the park. High balls to 2 small players upfront. It's a utter joke.

Worrying , even if we're a bad lot we should at least  be organised with a shape , but we aren't !

From the BBC

It's one of the worst tackles you are likely to see this season. Ryan Flynn is beaten by Richard Tait and he dives and kicks the full-back in karate fashion. There is little complaint as he walks off the pitch and down the tunnel. :lol:

If that is true then fitba has gone :wacko:

Very bizzare to get a red card for that!

Up there with the Hamilton performance as the worst of the season. Nothing positive to take from that. 

As I've posted elsewhere clearly Kearney will be given time to turn it around.....but f**k me, he really is making it difficult for himself. Just stick to the system we played against Hibs and get 11 players well drilled in that. Changing shape all the time is clearly helping nobody.

Edited by Kemp

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Very bizzare to get a red card for that!

Up there with the Hamilton performance as the worst of the season. Nothing positive to take from that. 

As I've posted elsewhere clearly Kearney will be given time to turn it around.....but f**k me, he really is making it difficult for himself. Just stick to the system we played against Hibs and get 11 players well drilled in that. Changing shape all the time is clearly helping nobody.

Speaking of which what has happened to the young guy Jamieson who came on as a sub that day?

FT 0-2

Scoreline probably flattered us again. Goodness me we really are shite.

Take it those Saints fans who said we have improved since Stubbs left are now abandoning that? Poor Oran is a nice fella, but he has no idea what he’s doing.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say we would have got more than 1 point from the last 7 games if Stubbs was still here.

Worst I’ve seen us this season tonight, and that really is saying something. We just have nothing going for us. Even at 0-2 against the team one above us there’s no dig, no organisation, no quality, no chances. Brutal stuff. I can’t believe we’re not bottom [emoji16]

As for Motherwell, the old song sums it up fine: You’re nothing special, we lose every week.