St Mirren v Motherwell Wed 31st Oct

faraway saint

3 minutes ago, billyg said:

Absolutely , anyone who thinks we can turn things around at this level , in the same manner as we did in the Championship , is living in cloud cuckoo land !

I don't think anyone is expecting us to put together a title-winning team! We certainly could attract players to improve on this though!

5 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Hammill off - forgot he was playing - Willock on.

Smith off - boos from the crowd, thought Smith has been dreadful myself and not surprised he’s been taken off - Mullen on.

Why we taking two attacking players off when we are 0-2 down at home?

Is that Oran lost the crowd now having the temerity to sub someone who was contributing little? Ffs our support needs to wise up to whingers in the team, there the ones who cant kick their arse!

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Is that Oran lost the crowd now having the temerity to sub someone who was contributing little? Ffs our support needs to wise up to whingers in the team, there the ones who cant kick their arse!

You really are f**king tedious at times.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I don't think anyone is expecting us to put together a title-winning team! We certainly could attract players to improve on this though!

You miss my point , I'm not talking about a/the title winning team , I'm talking about the players signed in the January window that helped keep us up.  These were players who couldn't get a gig/game at a higher level . To find those sort of players in numbers to turn things round at this level, is near impossible !

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

So are you for booing the manager now? Ffs fairweather buds.

Your post was not in defence of Kearney, it was having a go at Smith, having a go at St Mirren fans. You spend a bizzare amount of time on here just trying to stir up division in the support. Its not healthy for this forum, its probably not very healthy for you. Give it a rest.

We’re doing nothing.

We are losing 0-2 at home to the team one above us and we don’t look the least bit arsed.

Motherwell fans giving us olé’s.

We are strolling around disinterested. No desire, no organisation, no intent, no quality. We just have nothing going for us.

Absolutely , anyone who thinks we can turn things around at this level , in the same manner as we did in the Championship , is living in cloud cuckoo land !

I disagree think we will stay up.

Under the stewardship of Craig (then Murray & Rae albeit at a lower level) we spent the majority of at least 2 of those seasons bottom last I looked we are nearly 3 months into our 4th relegation battle in 5 years but haven't spent 1 minute bottom of the league. 

Wholesale changes aren't totally necessary we are in a 3 way battle with Dundee & Hamilton & only need to finish above 1 of them which imo we will. 

Dundee are worse than us and looking down at the championship(remember we were told we won the worst championship in years last season) I would fancy us in a play off against any of those teams as despite the championship apparently being an easy league to win no one is doing what we did last season. 

Just now, Kemp said:

Your post was not in defence of Kearney, it was having a go at Smith, having a go at St Mirren fans. You spend a bizzare amount of time on here just trying to stir up division in the support. Its not healthy for this forum, its probably not very healthy for you. Give it a rest.

You dont half make up some shite!

i get that you and perhaps others want to believe Smith is as good as he thinks he is, and by joining in his campaign to get the last manager sacked you dont want to admit, now that inspite of his f**kups, he might actually have be right in his assessment that most of our then existing squad were, as we can now see not up to premiership level!

its being laid bare in every game now, thats despite having added three players several rungs up the quality ladder.

You miss my point , I'm not talking about a/the title winning team , I'm talking about the players signed in the January window that helped keep us up.  These were players who couldn't get a gig/game at a higher level . To find those sort of players in numbers to turn things round at this level, is near impossible !

I'm not missing your point. 

What's that Guti chap up to now? He'll know a few players.