Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

10 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I can't see us winning this. At best a dull nil, nil draw. I was hopeful of Jackson supplying goals but, on what we've seen so far, he doesn't seem brave enough on the ball. Our best chance of a goal appears to be set pieces. Probably bottom of the league by 5 on the 10th. I also don't think January is going to save us as, even if OK gets the board's backing, Dundee will splash the cash to a greater extent and, in McIntyre, they have a manager whose went through this exact scenario on more than one occasion when in charge of Ross County.

It's certainly going to be an interesting game and periòd but the beauty of this game is that you just never know. 

8 hours ago, Kemp said:

My public has been demanding more of my work :lol:

It's one to tell the Grandkids about. "I was the fanny that constantly started threads about firing managers"

Your chance will come again but I hope not till this time in 2019 depending how Our seasons are going. 

I get the low expectations generally for this game, however I genuinely believe, now that he has given everyone fit a chance, that Oran knows the likes of Erhahon, Hodson, Edwards, Willock, Jones, Cooke etc are the way to go and are capable of being moulded into a competitive side.

so i will catch the choo choo to Dundee, hope the bridge holds up and expect to head south afterwards with three points won. I was going to add 'the hard way' but i think we will see us playong some good football, so wont be surprised if we win by a couple or three.

Dundee are dire, and McIntyre is way behind Oran in finding a competitive line up. I'll go for 0-3 with big Anton and Sammy battling for another clean sheet.

NOT SURE IF THE MATCH DAY INFO HAS BEEN POSTED YET

Tickets for the match against St. Mirren at the Kilmac Stadium at Dens Park are on sale now online and from the Ticket office.

This match is a Category B match and prices are as follows:

Family Area Priced tickets available in the Bobby Cox Stand

Rows A – Y, Seats 1 – 47 with prices as follows:

Adult and one child under 12 £26
Two adults and two children under 12 £50
With additional children under 12 at £2
Under 12 and Under 16 tickets can only be bought as part of a family group

Prices for all areas in Dens Park are priced at £24 for Adults, £16 for concessions and £10 for Under 18

The ticket office is becoming increasingly busy on matchdays and fans are encouraged to buy their tickets as early as possible.

The ticket office is open from 10am on matchdays.

Tickets are available from the ticket office, in person or by phone on 01382 889966 (Option 1) or online – click here

Jack Hamilton admits Dundee have to treat game against St Mirren like a cup final

b6550479640dff23e8ab663cb6c23376?s=64&d=by Neil Robertson
 November 5 2018, 9.00am
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
© SNS14822346.jpg-e1527499830536-602x372.jpg
Jack Hamilton.

info-ayl.png

Dundee keeper Jack Hamilton is under no illusions about the importance of this weekend’s game at Dens against St Mirren, admitting his toiling team have to treat it like a cup final.

The Dark Blues lost for the fifth game in a row at Motherwell on Saturday thanks to a solitary goal from David Turnbull to remain rooted to the foot of the table.

St Mirren were also defeated in the lunchtime game against Rangers with the Buddies still only one point ahead of Dundee in 11th place.

Now, the two struggling sides meet in a crunch clash with Hamilton insisting the Dark Blues have to approach the game as if it was a cup final.

The 24-year-old said: “It is – definitely. It is a six-pointer and is one of those games we have to win.

“Both sides have to win and the boys know that.

“We have a great dressing-room, the manager will get us right up for it and it is a game we need to go and win.

“I think you always have to be confident (of turning it around).

“The minute you lose confidence, you are as well stopping.

“We have to be confident, we have to be together and we believe we can get through it.

“There are other teams who are down there as well.

“If you look at Motherwell, they have won their last two games and have created a gap.

“So it is just about staying in touch and getting points on the board.

“I think for any team down there, that one result can make you kick on and we will be looking to do that next weekend.”

Dundee lost both their starting centre-backs to injury at Fir Park with Darren O’Dea having to come off in the 59th minute while Andy Boyle left the field on a stretcher in stoppage-time.

Dark Blues boss Jim McIntyre said: “Andy’s got a gash in his knee, so he’ll be OK, he just needs a few stitches.

“Darren took a knock and there was a bit of blurred vision. So we couldn’t take any chances there. He was struggling to see and tried to continue.

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

NOT SURE IF THE MATCH DAY INFO HAS BEEN POSTED YET

Tickets for the match against St. Mirren at the Kilmac Stadium at Dens Park are on sale now online and from the Ticket office.

This match is a Category B match and prices are as follows:

Family Area Priced tickets available in the Bobby Cox Stand

Rows A – Y, Seats 1 – 47 with prices as follows:

Adult and one child under 12 £26
Two adults and two children under 12 £50
With additional children under 12 at £2
Under 12 and Under 16 tickets can only be bought as part of a family group

Prices for all areas in Dens Park are priced at £24 for Adults, £16 for concessions and £10 for Under 18

The ticket office is becoming increasingly busy on matchdays and fans are encouraged to buy their tickets as early as possible.

The ticket office is open from 10am on matchdays.

Tickets are available from the ticket office, in person or by phone on 01382 889966 (Option 1) or online – click here

Pay at the gate available too.

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I get the low expectations generally for this game, however I genuinely believe, now that he has given everyone fit a chance, that Oran knows the likes of Erhahon, Hodson, Edwards, Willock, Jones, Cooke etc are the way to go and are capable of being moulded into a competitive side.

so i will catch the choo choo to Dundee, hope the bridge holds up and expect to head south afterwards with three points won. I was going to add 'the hard way' but i think we will see us playong some good football, so wont be surprised if we win by a couple or three.

Dundee are dire, and McIntyre is way behind Oran in finding a competitive line up. I'll go for 0-3 with big Anton and Sammy battling for another clean sheet.

Unexpectedly optimistc outlook from you here, but I tend to agree. Every chance of a positive result, especially if we get a wee rub of the green.

Heart ruling over head again ? Perhaps, but I think there’s every chance of Dundee, being the home side, buckling under the pressure.

St Mirren travel to Dens Park on Saturday to face Dundee in the Ladbrokes Premiership.

It has been confirmed that the match will be pay-at-the-gate.

The match details are as follows:

Dundee vs St Mirren
Ladbrokes Premiership
Venue: Dens Park, Dundee
Date: Saturday 10th November 2018
Kick-off: 3:00pm

Gate Prices

Adult - £24
Concessions - £16
Under 18 - £10

1 hour ago, shull said:

St Mirren travel to Dens Park on Saturday to face Dundee in the Ladbrokes Premiership.

Dundee vs St Mirren
Ladbrokes Premiership

Gate Prices

Adult - £24
Concessions - £16
Under 18 - £10

Football isn't cheap,  even for an old guy like me.  But for a father and two kids it would be 44 quid plus the usual drinks etc.  Beginning to see your point Shull.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Dundee vs St Mirren
Ladbrokes Premiership

Gate Prices

Adult - £24
Concessions - £16
Under 18 - £10

I'm still trying to get a freebie................me bad? 

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Just means that SMP is bigger.

Yeah, 635m² bigger. :rolleyes:

Dundee's pitch, at 100m in length, is barely above the legal minimum. They moved the pitch and shortened it to accommodate the building of the Bob Shankly stand .

And...you are otherwise correct

Well, as Tom Jones would say...

1 minute ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Yeah, 635m² bigger. :rolleyes:

Dundee's pitch, at 100m in length, is barely above the legal minimum. They moved the pitch and shortened it to accommodate the building of the Bob Shankly stand .

Well, as Tom Jones would say...

Is it bigger than Tannadice? 

I was in Dundee 1966 - 1969 and watched United rather than Dundee.