Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, spankin_panda said:

Wondering how the injury list is looking this weekend; S McGinn, Magennis, Hammil? 

However, I hope McShane gets another start on Saturday, he played well last week and provided more than Flynn has recently. 

Hope Ethan keeps his place left back too.

This above and if McShane and Ethan don't keep their places serious questions would need to be asked.

Right this is a biggy. It’s bigger than a fully-grown big thing in the land of bigness.

Both teams will know it could be the last chance saloon and both should be up for it. There will be no place for nervous tentative players on Saturday. The team who fears defeat will lose and the team that takes the Game by the hair of the baws and gives it 100% will win. If both teams turn up, it should be a cracker. Hopefully they don’t.

Having seen Cooke and Etheron in other matches, in which they did not impress, I wouldn’t place too much pressure on them to save the day. Every player needs to give 100%. 110 if possible.

In saying that, Etheron looked about a foot taller on Saturday and handled himself well.

We need a massive travelling support and hopefully in times of trouble we can muster similar numbers that we took to United Last season. The team needs to turn up too though. They were fecking woeful at Dundee last season.

If the Players and the fans turn up and go for it, Oran should get his first win.

So.  Come on Ye Saints”

Getting the Choo, Choo on Saturday should be in Dundee nice and early. Hope to see you all there.

7 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Right this is a biggy. It’s bigger than a fully-grown big thing in the land of bigness.

Both teams will know it could be the last chance saloon and both should be up for it. There will be no place for nervous tentative players on Saturday. The team who fears defeat will lose and the team that takes the Game by the hair of the baws and gives it 100% will win. If both teams turn up, it should be a cracker. Hopefully they don’t.

Having seen Cooke and Etheron in other matches, in which they did not impress, I wouldn’t place too much pressure on them to save the day. Every player needs to give 100%. 110 if possible.

In saying that, Etheron looked about a foot taller on Saturday and handled himself well.

We need a massive travelling support and hopefully in times of trouble we can muster similar numbers that we took to United Last season. The team needs to turn up too though. They were fecking woeful at Dundee last season.

If the Players and the fans turn up and go for it, Oran should get his first win.

So.  Come on Ye Saints”

Getting the Choo, Choo on Saturday should be in Dundee nice and early. Hope to see you all there.

You do know its November and we have 26 League matches left?

Agree is big match but only IF after we win we then go on a good run

10 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You do know its November and we have 26 League matches left?

Agree is big match but only IF after we win we then go on a good run

I might be getting a bit excited but lets take it one game at a time. it's the biggest next game since the last time we played Dundee. IMO.

5 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I might be getting a bit excited but lets take it one game at a time. it's the biggest next game since the last time we played Dundee. IMO.

According the BBC , the reason Dundee and Saints are pish is our height ?

Sign Peter Crouch and we will be 6th  by season end

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

According the BBC , the reason Dundee and Saints are pish is our height ?

Sign Peter Crouch and we will be 6th  by season end

Yeah, I'll give you that. They don't come much bigger than Crouch.

At 2m 1cm tall or 6'8" he has to crouch to get through the dressing room door.

Did the BBC say he was available?? Come on OK. Sign him for Saturday.

39 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Yeah, I'll give you that. They don't come much bigger than Crouch.

At 2m 1cm tall or 6'8" he has to crouch to get through the dressing room door.

Did the BBC say he was available?? Come on OK. Sign him for Saturday.

He would have to 16'8" to reach Hodsons crosses :blink:

47 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The guy intrigues me.  He has a lot of international caps. 

His size puts him at a disadvantage perhaps but he is a bit in and out positionally. 

The problem is he is a RB and we have mainly played him at LB...

We have been here before with Irvine... not too long ago..

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

McGinn likely to be out. 

THANKS..

I suspected as much, looked like hamstring - well, let's see if the team can stand up and be counted in his absence.

There are players there who need to grab their opportunity.

Not sure having the cup final mentality each game has helped us much so far.. think psychologically OK should tell our guys that the pressure is ALL on Dungdee - it's on their patch, and they have been leaking more goals than us, even since McIntyre has arrived...

Remembering how their Goalie played last time - shots and crosses in as often as possible, and a few passes on the ground into the box for variation too...

C O Y S

38 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

THANKS..

I suspected as much, looked like hamstring - well, let's see if the team can stand up and be counted in his absence.

There are players there who need to grab their opportunity.

Not sure having the cup final mentality each game has helped us much so far.. think psychologically OK should tell our guys that the pressure is ALL on Dungdee - it's on their patch, and they have been leaking more goals than us, even since McIntyre has arrived...

Remembering how their Goalie played last time - shots and crosses in as often as possible, and a few passes on the ground into the box for variation too...

C O Y S

Daily record quotes OK as saying it is his hamstring but went no further.