Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

For me it's a no brainer McShane. 

mcShane could never hold down midfield without a fit McGinn/ Magennis and Willock. The guys got a good delivery, but not a tackler imo. And midfield is our major weakness, hence us not being able to hold it up, and bring in the forwards as much as we should.

love to see Magennis back, but with absolutely no game time before i doubt he'll be straight back in.

2 hours ago, bender rodriguez said:

Was £61 for me and 2 kids to get into smp on saturday 

That's a disgrace and should be brought up with SMISA. I have season ticket so don't see our prices. Gordon Scott a while back said children with father's or an adult would get in for free. I guess that has stopped now ? 

On 10/24/2018 at 7:56 PM, St.Ricky said:

I have to admit that I have found myself lowering my standards in order to deal with trolls and as a result may well have displayed similar behaviours. This doesn't make me feel good or justified in mocking one or two people on here because of their different approach to life and supporting the club.  Why am I saying this?  Simply because it doesn't sit well with me and I intend to revert to my original approach.  This forum is not about who has most likes or who started more threads. It's here (in my opinion)  to enable us to share knowledge, thoughts and ideas around all aspects of St Mirren.  End of Rant.  COYS

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Certainly nothing to do with you.  You never go. 

Doesn't stop your daft waffle though. 

Maybe time you upped your medication? :lol:

Just now, faraway saint said:

Maybe time you upped your medication? :lol:

Treat others as you wish to be treated F Man. 

Then I'll be happy to oblige you in particular. 

Your sour,  twisted approach to life deserves no better currently. 

Other posters yes... And I have refrained from following your every nauseating entry. 

As I said.. You are unintentionally hilarious.  

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Treat others as you wish to be treated F Man. 

Then I'll be happy to oblige you in particular. 

Your sour,  twisted approach to life deserves no better currently. 

Other posters yes... And I have refrained from following your every nauseating entry. 

As I said.. You are unintentionally hilarious.  

Nurse! :1eye

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

What is it to do with SMISA? 

We have a fan on the board representing  SMISA. Members are entitled collectively to ask about pricing. It may not change anything but at least an answer could be made regarding price structure. I take it you will be there this Saturday with it being in your vicinity. 

17 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

We have a fan on the board representing  SMISA. Members are entitled collectively to ask about pricing. It may not change anything but at least an answer could be made regarding price structure. I take it you will be there this Saturday with it being in your vicinity

None of your fecking business..............................you and PRicky, the dream team. :1eye

#dumbanddumber

Edited by faraway saint

8 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Daily record quotes OK as saying it is his hamstring but went no further.

I saw it at the match.. looked a hamstring issue at the time

7 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Might be time to recall Kellerman?

OK saying we have too many already and we would lose the Loan money from AFC FYLDE..

But If needs must, I think Kellerman could bring something - Clearly you know who hadn't a clue and sent him out..

If Magennis is back, he will get game time I strongly suspect.

Not sure how Willock is either, but we still have plenty of midfielders who should be fit   - Edwards, McShane, MacPherson, Erhahon, Kirkpatrick, Flynn,  (Smith and Hammill too)

27 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

None of your fecking business..............................you and PRicky, the dream team. :1eye

#dumbanddumber

None of our business he days but he was bleating on about getting a freebie. The old boy can't seem to remember what he had said already. Don't blame him for that. It happens to the best of us.

30 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I saw it at the match.. looked a hamstring issue at the time

OK saying we have too many already and we would lose the Loan money from AFC FYLDE..

But If needs must, I think Kellerman could bring something - Clearly you know who hadn't a clue and sent him out..

Not sure how Willock is either, but we still have plenty of midfielders who should be fit   - Edwards, McShane, MacPherson, Erhahon, Kirkpatrick, Flynn,  (Smith and Hammill too)

I believe Kellerman is injured , he hasn’t played for 2-3 weeks .

I think Flynn may be suspended.

41 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

We have a fan on the board representing  SMISA. Members are entitled collectively to ask about pricing. It may not change anything but at least an answer could be made regarding price structure. I take it you will be there this Saturday with it being in your vicinity. 

What about the fans council ?   Surely they would be the ideal channel for such grievances ? 

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Our business? Are you and IOBS a couple?  :wub:

Away and learn to post in English. :byebye

Another stupid post by the forum's resident idiot. 

You mentioned both of us in your post. 

Lost in Arbroath again. 

Edited by St.Ricky

20 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Another stupid post by the forum's resident idiot. 

You mentioned both of us in your post. 

Lost in Arbroath again. 

Think someone's cage has been rattled. I'm sure F Man is a sound enough bloke his problem is the time spent on the forum. Not trying to chase him away however less time on here will probably add better content to his posts. Then again loneliness can be a horrible thing in which case I can get that.