Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Think someone's cage has been rattled. I'm sure F Man is a sound enough bloke his problem is the time spent on the forum. Not trying to chase him away however less time on here will probably add better content to his posts. Then again loneliness can be a horrible thing in which case I can get that. 

Where does the fact PRicky posts more than ANYONE on the forum sit with you? :lol:

43 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Where does the fact PRicky posts more than ANYONE on the forum sit with you? :lol:

Ah... I have a lot to thank you for. 

The publicity.  The ammunition you provide. 

Go on -I know the stats matter to you. 

Do share them. 

1 hour ago, turrabuddie said:

Back on topic.....

Is it still only Wednesday........?

McGinn and Magennis being out only adds to the pressure on Dundee and I think they’ll buckle. Really cannot wait for this match and really hope we bring a large support to back the buds.

COYS !

St Mirren lose two players.  Dundee become stronger favourites. Pressure on them increases. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Cracking post from Dundee forum..........................

I can understand how everyone became negative under McCann as I did myself but don't know why people are being negative so early about JM. I STILL think we have a better squad than Accies, St Mirren, Livingston and Motherwell (and St Johnstone but they have a better manager - the one we should have got) so am certainly not settling for 10th position.

How many players from those five squads would you take at Dens. Probably not more than 4/5 in total so we can still get above them.

We WILL win on Saturday.

22 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

I am actually looking forward to this game (first in a while) and I have a feeling we will get a result. I think other than McGinn we should start with the same team and same desire as we did against 'them' on Saturday. 

Only question is who comes in for McGinn? Cammy McPherson? 

Hodson's back, push Erhahon into his faboured midfield role alongside Willock, those two could rip Dundee a new 'un!

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Cracking post from Dundee forum..........................

I can understand how everyone became negative under McCann as I did myself but don't know why people are being negative so early about JM. I STILL think we have a better squad than Accies, St Mirren, Livingston and Motherwell (and St Johnstone but they have a better manager - the one we should have got) so am certainly not settling for 10th position.

How many players from those five squads would you take at Dens. Probably not more than 4/5 in total so we can still get above them.

We WILL win on Saturday.

Better squad than Motherwell and St Johnstone? :lol: and I thought Paisley was bad for drug use...

7 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Better squad than Motherwell and St Johnstone? :lol: and I thought Paisley was bad for drug use...

Truth be told,  I don't know too much about the players they have. 

I've managed to watch each of the other teams in the league though and Dundee were not noticeably poorer than Motherwell. Less physical perhaps which was perhaps what Kenny Miller was referring to when he was suggesting that they needed to win by any means.  Against us,  St Johnston sparkled so not in agreement there.  We were reasonably fortunate to get our win.  Saturday will be tough.  Looking forward to being there. 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Hodson's back, push Erhahon into his faboured midfield role alongside Willock, those two could rip Dundee a new 'un!

This!!!

Ethan really played well on Saturday and forgot that last season CM was his position. Aye, dae what you said lol

Bonus point is that Kyle is back training with squad!!

3-1 Saints is my prediction

Look forward to Sat :)

8 hours ago, spankin_panda said:

This!!!

Ethan really played well on Saturday and forgot that last season CM was his position. Aye, dae what you said lol

Bonus point is that Kyle is back training with squad!!

3-1 Saints is my prediction

Look forward to Sat :)

How I would love your prediction to come true! 

Certainly won't be easy.  There will be a good few bruised bodies after this match.