Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

23 minutes ago, Luther G. Presley said:

Too much optimism here for my liking, I’m not as confident as others, I reckon we will lose at least 3-0, we have a team with no heart or desire unfortunately.

Hoping very much that you are wrong. 

Going by the cold facts neither side is hot. Makes the outcome more unpredictable than usual. 

Tomorrow may be the day when the team turns up in an away game this season. 

As others have said.. Just one more sleep. 

34 minutes ago, Luther G. Presley said:

Too much optimism here for my liking, I’m not as confident as others, I reckon we will lose at least 3-0, we have a team with no heart or desire unfortunately.

Not seeing too much optimism, more "fingers crossed" but I don't get where you think a Dundee team, who are equally as honking as us, will get 3 goals?

Overall I see it be a shitfest, no more than a goal for each team, it's in the lap of the gods hoping we can get a shut out...................whatever that is. 

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Not seeing too much optimism, more "fingers crossed" but I don't get where you think a Dundee team, who are equally as honking as us, will get 3 goals?

Overall I see it be a shitfest, no more than a goal for each team, it's in the lap of the gods hoping we can get a shut out...................whatever that is. 

I think this game will say more about OK and McIntyre than anything. Both were upbeat in defeat, although Well thrashed Dundee on chances whilst Gers were a bit fortunate to beat us. So both teams on the back of multiple defeats , its kind of a unique situation.

Neither team can make claim to be confident here...... we went there a few years back in terrible form and won 3-1. Hoping History repeats itself. But basically no clue, however if we do get stuffed I think we can safely assume we wont finish higher than 11th at best  ..... this will say a lot about our present squad 

Agree, more chance of a sh*test than a goal fest.
Not sure what the weather forecast is, but it's blowing a gale in Aberdeen today. Conditions could make it even more of a lottery tomorrow.

I would bite my arm off for a point on Saturday - keeps us ahead which may well be a psychological blow to them. Are we capable of toughing a point out, I'm not so sure but fingers crossed
And thein lies my case. Dundee really need to win, whereas a point is ok for us. And we'll get at least a point as long as we don't try and play for a draw. Must be positive and go for the win. Pepper their goal with shots -the me attempt we have the me chance there is of one going in.

6 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Not sure what the weather forecast is, but it's blowing a gale in Aberdeen today. Conditions could make it even more of a lottery tomorrow.

Same here in Arbroath, been howling all night.

The ball will have air sickness tomorrow. :wink:

1 minute ago, turrabuddie said:

As we dont have a front man that would actually play against us. For me if we set up right, as in 4 at Back, 4 midfield and Jackson with Mullen up front we may have a chance, as long as everyone does their job.

These players have already made history by our worse run in 49 years...... so I expect a fight, if we see the same crap as we did against Fakes we will get stuffed and quite frankly its golf and Scottish rugby for me 

As we dont have a front man that would actually play against us. For me if we set up right, as in 4 at Back, 4 midfield and Jackson with Mullen up front we may have a chance, as long as everyone does their job.
These players have already made history by our worse run in 49 years...... so I expect a fight, if we see the same crap as we did against Fakes we will get stuffed and quite frankly its golf and Scottish rugby for me 
If it's Jackson and Mullen, and windy, then we need to keep the ball on the deck. Pumping high balls up to them is pointless, even in good conditions.
I þhink Mullen will be a right pain in the proverbial for their defence. I can our front two drawing yellow cards from their players - out of frustration.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Aye that'll be right. With no freebie (as you've not mentioned it yet) the only way you'll see it will be on Alba the morra evening! ^_^

42 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

If it's Jackson and Mullen, and windy, then we need to keep the ball on the deck. Pumping high balls up to them is pointless, even in good conditions.
I þhink Mullen will be a right pain in the proverbial for their defence. I can our front two drawing yellow cards from their players - out of frustration.

I wouldn't play Mullen, not good enough, only my opinion though.

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Don't forget the shambles at Hamilton.

Our away performances have been dire , and I fear the worst.

Only glimmer is that Dundee are shite aswel, but if it's another away day collapse, then we're f**ked.

I wouldn't play Mullen, not good enough, only my opinion though.
I don't necessarily disagree on Mullen, but I'm not sure who else to play alongside Jackson. Jamieson looks a good option but he's disappeared. I would consider giving Cooke a start, but haven't seen anything of him so only going by TV and others comments.
I trust OK to make the right call on this.

3 hours ago, Luther G. Presley said:

Can't see ether team scoring anywhere near three given both teams record. Jackson is more likely to score than Miller.  Given our performances away from home it's hard to see a win but live and hope. 

Dundee the City of Discovery. The land of Jute and Jam.

Then there’s Paisley a town also once famous for its textiles and Golly wogs.   (Oops! That was another disaster.  McKay's 1 Roberston's 0)

Now both have another thing in common the two shitest teams in the Premiership and tomorrow will give us an indication of who is the worst.

What a build up!!!

In the last two seasons the Saints have had no Joy in Dundee. Twice last season I went to Tannadice with high expectations and twice we were woeful. The season before Billy the fish, sold the jersey’s and big bad United kicked us all over the park in a 3-2 thriller which left us in a relegation playoff spot. Well this season we are already in the playoff spot hoping to avoid the automatic relegation position. Nothing suggests we won’t be woeful tomorrow.

We don’t travel well. Our away form has been honking this season and we have only scored 5 league goals. We are so bad that a hearts player is our second top scorer. Then again, Dundee’s home form is just as bad and they have gained 0 points at home whilst we have gained 0 points away so tomorrow something must give. By default one of us or even both of us will get something.

What a Build up!!!

So, tomorrow we’re expected to travel in numbers to watch what must be billed as the Shitest game in the land contested by the two worst teams in the league. The two teams who have lost their last five games, scored the least goals and delivered defeat after defeat meet in the clash of the minions.

Who says life in the Premiership is dull when you can watch teams with woeful away form play teams with atrocious home form for top dollar.

Only an idiot would go to see shit like that

See you all there. Can’t wait.

In OK, we trust.

Torn about whether to go tomorrow. 

If I take the weans, it'll cost about £100 for the whole day. 

If I don't take the weans, it'll be cheaper but the only way I'll manage that is by pretending I'm just taking the bins out as I go for the train. 

But I hate listening to us on the radio, especially if Willie Miller is doing the game.

Why can't we just be mediocre this season rather than really shite, then tomorrow wouldn't be that important.