Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

1 minute ago, shull said:

Cannae mind the last away match I was at. 

No chance of going to Dens Park ramorra. 

Open Aw Mics is free in my Cab. 

Free Taxi's between 2-6pm tomorrow.   

Shull-Buster deals Cardonald to Dundee for feck all as long as you listen to Richard Gordon and his cronies.

hqdefault.jpg

38 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Dundee the City of Discovery. The land of Jute and Jam.

Then there’s Paisley a town also once famous for its textiles and Golly wogs.   (Oops! That was another disaster.  McKay's 1 Roberston's 0)

Now both have another thing in common the two shitest teams in the Premiership and tomorrow will give us an indication of who is the worst.

What a build up!!!

In the last two seasons the Saints have had no Joy in Dundee. Twice last season I went to Tannadice with high expectations and twice we were woeful. The season before Billy the fish, sold the jersey’s and big bad United kicked us all over the park in a 3-2 thriller which left us in a relegation playoff spot. Well this season we are already in the playoff spot hoping to avoid the automatic relegation position. Nothing suggests we won’t be woeful tomorrow.

We don’t travel well. Our away form has been honking this season and we have only scored 5 league goals. We are so bad that a hearts player is our second top scorer. Then again, Dundee’s home form is just as bad and they have gained 0 points at home whilst we have gained 0 points away so tomorrow something must give. By default one of us or even both of us will get something.

What a Build up!!!

So, tomorrow we’re expected to travel in numbers to watch what must be billed as the Shitest game in the land contested by the two worst teams in the league. The two teams who have lost their last five games, scored the least goals and delivered defeat after defeat meet in the clash of the minions.

Who says life in the Premiership is dull when you can watch teams with woeful away form play teams with atrocious home form for top dollar.

Only an idiot would go to see shit like that

See you all there. Can’t wait.

In OK, we trust.

So true. Make that another idiot up for the trip. 

Can't wait. 

4 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

Agree, more chance of a sh*test than a goal fest.
Not sure what the weather forecast is, but it's blowing a gale in Aberdeen today. Conditions could make it even more of a lottery tomorrow.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Same here in Arbroath, been howling all night.

The ball will have air sickness tomorrow. :wink:

Weather is f**king shite down here as well,

Oh wait, wrong thread

As i alluded to before, i really fancy us to get a good win tomorrow by at least a two goal margin. Reasoning is, Oran is ahead of McIntyre in knowing who can actually do what now. Oran has gone through his 'trauma' period when he got no new manager bounce, and has picked himself up.

McIntyre, i Believe is just going into that period, and the most outspoken voice from Dens is Miller, who has been pish (we dodged an expensive bullet there). Oran has got a few options now, he has been patient with the youngsters Stubbs signed, and that is now paying off for him. He has a realistic outlook on whoever gets the three points tomorrow, could see that overturned in the next league game.

wheras everyone at Dundee are saying its a must win. So i think we will play the better football, and turn their anxiety to our advantage. We may have to be patient, but i think we will hurt them as, and when we put the pressure on. What are the odds on us to score three?

Just now, turrabuddie said:
4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
I would SAY, probably not. :wink:

Thank you. I should never use predictive text on my phone - all fingers and thumbs, and I rarely check the screen before hitting send

You're not alone, as long as you don't turn up tonight at Dens, that's the important thing. 

Wangled hospitality for the wee man and myself tomorrow. Looking forward to it, but really nervous about the game. Our away form has been absolutely woeful, but surely we can get up for this one. Need a bit of belief and composure, as well as getting fired in. If we get bullied away from home yet again we’ll get beat. A win would be phenomenal, a draw would be a good result, but a defeat would just make our ‘troubles’ deeper and worryingly will give Dundee a boost. Fingers crossed it’s a positive turning point for our season.
I’ll need to see if I can find the leg of my specs that got broken off celebrating that wee Stevie Mallan goal a few years ago. It was with a new pair to be fair.

Hopefully OK and the team know the significance of tomorrows match and give it their absolute all for 90 minutes 

Our record at Dens Park seems to be quite decent in recent times so I'm very hopeful we can get another result there  

OK said recently that even though we are losing games, the fans can see the hard work and commitment from the players. Totally different situation tomorrow, the result is the only thing that matters. 

COYS

1 hour ago, NB18 said:

Hopefully OK and the team know the significance of tomorrows match and give it their absolute all for 90 minutes 

Our record at Dens Park seems to be quite decent in recent times so I'm very hopeful we can get another result there  

OK said recently that even though we are losing games, the fans can see the hard work and commitment from the players. Totally different situation tomorrow, the result is the only thing that matters. 

COYS

It's been the result that really matter for quite a few weeks.

Don't care how we get it, at the end of the season it'll be 3 points.

Edited by faraway saint

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It's important to some, especially those that stay closer to Paisley.

WGAF.

But that's only a PR!cks and idiotys. 

As for the game. 

Honestly?

Feck knows. We're sh!te. I hope they're really sh!te.

Edited by stlucifer

20 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

But that's only a PR!cks and idiotys. 

As for the game. 

Honestly?

Feck knows. We're sh!te. I hope they're really sh!te.

Ah.  The quality of your content matches the paucity of thinking in your brain. 

However... Based on results so far... You have a point regarding the standard of both teams,  even if expressed unesscessarily crudely. 

2 hours ago, NB18 said:

COYS

It’s significant for us, but more significant for them.