Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

14 hours ago, NB18 said:

Hopefully OK and the team know the significance of tomorrows match and give it their absolute all for 90 minutes 

Our record at Dens Park seems to be quite decent in recent times so I'm very hopeful we can get another result there  

OK said recently that even though we are losing games, the fans can see the hard work and commitment from the players. Totally different situation tomorrow, the result is the only thing that matters. 

COYS

The result is certainly the only thing that matters, but I hope it doesn’t hinge on a really bad refereeing decision. Both teams have been on the wrong end of too many bad decisions already this season.

Will be following updates on here and twitter from offshore Trinidad, no chance of streaming the game with how bad the Internet is.

Massive game, and we need to make sure we pick up three points. Both teams form suggests it'll be who makes the least mistakes will win.

0-0 all over it, which is pretty useless

3 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

The joys of supporting St Mirren FC
Today it's a trip to the city of Dundee
To watch a spectacular relegation thriller
Come on ye saints
F off Kenny Miller

See you all there

The majority of Dundee supporters are still stunned they signed Miller.

According the majority of posts on their forum he's not done a thing for them..................................could be a good bet he'll score today. :wink:

Edited by faraway saint

The majority of Dundee supporters are still stunned they signed Miller.
According the majority of posts on their forum he's not done a thing for them..................................could be a good bet he'll score today. :wink:
If he's playing I'll no doubt crap myself everytime he gets the ball in a similar manner to when Scott McDonald turned out for United but he was an old has-been too.
I hope your wrong.

Please, please, please be wrong.

COYS

1 hour ago, gc_SMFC said:

Will be following updates on here and twitter from offshore Trinidad, no chance of streaming the game with how bad the Internet is.

Massive game, and we need to make sure we pick up three points. Both teams form suggests it'll be who makes the least mistakes will win.

0-0 all over it, which is pretty useless

Be careful if you go ashore there . 

Anyone know if there's any seats left on supporters buses? Tried the Court Bar last night but they were sold out. Looking for two.  If not will be heading for the 12.41 choo choo. COYS.

My Choo choo arrives at 1221. I take it you don't do apperitifs pre match. It's a fecking long uphill walk from the station to the ground. Visiting regular water holes is essential unless you're getting a taxi. 

I heard shull is doing free trips as long as you listen to open all mic's

Have a good day

20 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

My Choo choo arrives at 1221. I take it you don't do apperitifs pre match. It's a fecking long uphill walk from the station to the ground. Visiting regular water holes is essential unless you're getting a taxi. 

I heard shull is doing free trips as long as you listen to open all mic's

Have a good day

Pre Match, no Open Aw Mics. 

I will keep passengers entertained with my wit, yes wit, and wisdom.