Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

11 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

You updating your signature today F Man?

The F will start to stand for Frequent if you don’t watch yourself!

If we lose today I'm taking a break :rolleyes: ........................so far seen us concede 10 and score 1, not pleasant, especially when I've been surrounded by Aberdeen fans twice. :(

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Just checked Dundee TV - they are after 12 quid to watch one game on a stream!! Absurd price!

Any chance of that feed up for free elsewhere?

https://www.vipbox.live/live-football

Try above. Can be hit or miss with the links but seen a couple of away games on it.

1 hour ago, East Lothian Saint said:

My Choo choo arrives at 1221. I take it you don't do apperitifs pre match. It's a fecking long uphill walk from the station to the ground. Visiting regular water holes is essential unless you're getting a taxi. 

I heard shull is doing free trips as long as you listen to open all mic's

Have a good day

Would love a wee drink pre match, we might need it today, but have my 4 year old daughter on her first football express away day, so getting the later train, taxi to and from the ground, then fish suppers on the train home. Hoping she brings us luck as I don't think I've ever seen us win at Dens.

Matchday :clapping 

Excited and Nervous at the same time considering how massive today's match is. Personally, I wouldn't change much from last weekend considering it was one of our better performances this season. 

If young Ethan can put a performance in like that against Rangers, I'm excited to see what he can do against Dundee. Hammill back in at RM with Willock dropping into McGinn's CM role. Possibly too soon to get Ginto in the starting XI but he may make an appearance later on in the match. 

Can't lose, Won't lose, F**k Kenny Miller

COYS

LINEUP111541854144942.png

Would love a wee drink pre match, we might need it today, but have my 4 year old daughter on her first football express away day, so getting the later train, taxi to and from the ground, then fish suppers on the train home. Hoping she brings us luck as I don't think I've ever seen us win at Dens.
The joys of parenthood. Youngest daughter is now 19, a season ticket holder and sometimes even stands her round.

Enjoy your day

52 minutes ago, NB18 said:

Matchday :clapping 

Excited and Nervous at the same time considering how massive today's match is. Personally, I wouldn't change much from last weekend considering it was one of our better performances this season. 

If young Ethan can put a performance in like that against Rangers, I'm excited to see what he can do against Dundee. Hammill back in at RM with Willock dropping into McGinn's CM role. Possibly too soon to get Ginto in the starting XI but he may make an appearance later on in the match. 

Can't lose, Won't lose, F**k Kenny Miller

COYS

LINEUP111541854144942.png

Wouldn't play Erhanon out of position again. Wouldn't start McShane or Edwards either. It's Smith & Hodson back in for me.

It’s interesting when you look at the line up today that only 2 Jack Ross outfield signings are starting. And 1 of them was signed this season while the other was on the bench in the second half of last season.

Shows the degree of rebuilding that Stubbs had been left with before he was shockingly sacked.

Note that Smith still on the bench. There was absolute outrage and meltdown on this forum when Stubbs first dropped him!

Now it’s apparently OK! [emoji1]

Also interesting that Baird has never been selected since the arse that is @TPAFKAPTS told us he was the best option at centre half! [emoji23]