Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

You not got anything better to today, Allan?

Dont think anyone disagreed with McShane being told to go. He is a Championship / League 1 player.

It was just the 2 injury prone players who’ve been injured all season and Livi’s reserve keeper that were the problem? [emoji1]

Aye, Stubbs should have built his team round the 4 told to go! [emoji1]

I had no issue with any of the players being told to go as long as the replacements were better.
McShane being told to go was fine in my book as the rumours were that we'd have been replacing him with Liam Polworth which would have been a clear step up in overall squad quality.

Seeing as Eck and Mack have been injured all season ANYONE would have been better as a replacement!

The backtracking, hypocracy and revisionism is hilarious! [emoji23]

Just now, Wendy Saintss said:

Seeing as Eck and Mack have been injured all season ANYONE would have been better as a replacement!

The backtracking, hypocracy and revisionism is hilarious! emoji23.png

Speaking of revisionism, you know fine well that the extent of both players' injuries weren't known at that point.

If they were, neither would have been told to leave at that point as our chances of getting shot of players with 6 month lay offs would have been nil.

I don't know if you think any of this backtracking and hypocrisy was from me but I can assure you it wasn't. I had concerns about the player turnover but had no gripes if the guys coming in were better.