Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

FT 1-1

Point fine for us. After 7 defeats in a row you will take anything you can get. We even scored too!

Barring some strange turnaround, it’s becoming clearer every week that 11th and 12th spots will be occupied by ourselves and Dundee.

We just need to work out who’s going straight down and who’s going to have a shot in the playoff.

It amazes me that they are worse than us according to the table, goodness me they must be bad. Thanks Dees!

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

FT 1-1

Point fine for us. After 7 defeats in a row you will take anything you can get. We even scored too!

Barring some strange turnaround, it’s becoming clearer every week that 11th and 12th spots will be occupied by ourselves and Dundee.

We just need to work out who’s going straight down and who’s going to have a shot in the playoff.

It amazes me that they are worse than us according to the table, goodness me they must be bad. Thanks Dees!

Hamilton still in the mix. Hope springs eternal.

3 shots on goal against the worst team in the League … ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

A point BUT the difference 3 would have made would have been enormous with Hamilton getting their goal difference badly damaged today - we could have been a win behind and jumped passed them when we play them next (if not before) but now we are 5  points behind.

OK has certainly tried loads of players in various positions - He must know who is hoping to get rid off - we all have opinions on that - but what is more important is who we going to get and how good are they... wholesale changes required...

Big difference once Stephen McGinn replaced McShane. A few of the harder of thinking forum members should take note.

Finished the game the much stronger team, Dundee do indeed look like a really bad side.

Kearney needs to stop fannying about, get a system in place, and stop putting players out of position. What on earth is McGinn doing in midfield? And why the hell is Ian McShane even on the park?! We could really be picking up a lot more points if we would stop with the bizzare formations and selections. McGinn has played at centre back, full back and winger in recent weeks! He is a f**king full back - end of story!

Really poor decision making up front constantly. Edwards certainly tries but he is just dire. With a bit of composure Jackson and Edwards could easily have taken that Dundee defence apart time after time......but they didn't.

Good performance from Magennis.

Terrible dive at one point from Simeon Jackson. He can be on his way in January if he is going to do that sort of thing.

Edited by Kemp

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Kearney needs to stop fannying about, get a system in place, and stop putting players out of position. What on earth is McGinn doing in midfield? And why the hell is Ian McShane even on the park?! We could really be picking up a lot more points if we would stop with the bizzare formations and selections. McGinn has played at centre back, full back and winger in recent weeks! He is a f**king full back - end of story!

Absolutely this! 

He doesn’t have a lot to work with but he should know his team by now and needs to pick it and stick with it. We need to get a consistent shape and starting lineup as it’s the only way we are going to get any type of cohesion to our play.

25 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Speaking of revisionism, you know fine well that the extent of both players' injuries weren't known at that point.

If they were, neither would have been told to leave at that point as our chances of getting shot of players with 6 month lay offs would have been nil.

I don't know if you think any of this backtracking and hypocrisy was from me but I can assure you it wasn't. I had concerns about the player turnover but had no gripes if the guys coming in were better.

Used by plenty retrospectively as the point where it started to go wrong

I realize I'm in the minority in thinking that TF/GLS sould have backed Stubbs after the Livi game but I think we'd be in a better position now if they had done. Perhaps if Stubbs hadn't been a "lame duck" after that game he could have persuaded McShane and allegedly :rolleyes: Cammy "No League Goals" Smith to move on.

Better result for us than them today!