Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

11 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Really? So where was Hodson/ P McGinn playing? Several people couldnt make out where Erahahon was actually playing.

They must have very poor eyesight then.

I watched the BBC Alba coverage and it was plain for all to see that Hodson was RB, McGinn was RM and Erhahon was LB.

In fact someone who did attend the game texted me within 5 minutes of the K.O. to inform me that McGinn was playing RM. Maybe he was just more observant than "several people".

So when you leave early, and slag the team off thats ok, but when i raise a point about the distant chopping and changing thats a cheap jibe and i am not behind the team or manager? Away and bile yir heid!

I can leave after 5 mins and it's got nothing to do with anyone. I just disagree with your petty criticism of OK. Let's judge him say Feb/Mar time. Not when he has had hardly anytime to get what he thinks are the players he needs. Can't agree with you all the time.

Ps away and bile yer heid. Petty as I said. Is that your answer to everything petty insults. I never insulted you

12 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

I can leave after 5 mins and it's got nothing to do with anyone. I just disagree with your petty criticism of OK. Let's judge him say Feb/Mar time. Not when he has had hardly anytime to get what he thinks are the players he needs. Can't agree with you all the time.

Ps away and bile yer heid. Petty as I said. Is that your answer to everything petty insults. I never insulted you

Petty insults? Away and bile yir heid? Ffs do me a favour and stop crying.

56 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Erharon was left back the whole time he was on the pitch. Hodson was playing his apparently natural position of right back and Paul McGinn was playing right midfield in a 4-4-2 formation. When Erharon was injured with 20 mins or so left Hodson moved to left back and Paul McGinn moved to right back.

How many positions is that he's played P McGinn in now? I count four..! How can that lend itself to getting any sort of consistency, understanding and improved performance?

1 hour ago, eastlandssaint said:

A good point away from home, well done Saints.

My take too.  The posts before the game were split between the highly optimistic and the desperately pessimistic.

Both sides puts huge amount of effort into what was an exciting game. Either might have won. 

Would have loved to win but good to see us get our first point away from home. 

4 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Really? So where was Hodson/ P McGinn playing? Several people couldnt make out where Erahahon was actually playing.

Just when I didn't think you could look anymore stupid you post this. :lol Several people eh? I'm guessing you are the only one and now you don't know where Hodson and McGinn were playing either! :lol Comedy Gold! 

For your information Craig Samson is  our goalkeeper. Hes the one with the big gloves on and a different coloured top, usually standing between the two sticks at one end of the pitch. The pitch is the big green thing in the middle with the lines and flags at each corner. :lol

Hope this all helps. By the way you're not Alan Stubbs are you???? 

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

How many positions is that he's played P McGinn in now? I count four..! How can that lend itself to getting any sort of consistency, understanding and improved performance?

He's also played Ryan Edwards in several positions.

I think a strong case can be made that it's more a sad indictment of the horrific balance of the current squad that guys have to chop and change into positions where there are a lack of viable options, rather than it being a case of OK not knowing what he's doing.

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Well , is it three positions or four ? You very clearly said in a previous post “ I count four “ so were you wrong , mischief making or just plain talking bollocks ? Hmmm , let me think ? emoji848.png

Oh it's definitely three Deidre

you guys having an online, linked up wank to this?

Edited by Lord Pityme

2 hours ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Just when I didn't think you could look anymore stupid you post this. :lol Several people eh? I'm guessing you are the only one and now you don't know where Hodson and McGinn were playing either! :lol Comedy Gold! 

For your information Craig Samson is  our goalkeeper. Hes the one with the big gloves on and a different coloured top, usually standing between the two sticks at one end of the pitch. The pitch is the big green thing in the middle with the lines and flags at each corner. :lol

Hope this all helps. By the way you're not Alan Stubbs are you???? 

No, bit nic of you to post a photo on the forum darling.

IMG_1732.JPG

He's also played Ryan Edwards in several positions.
I think a strong case can be made that it's more a sad indictment of the horrific balance of the current squad that guys have to chop and change into positions where there are a lack of viable options, rather than it being a case of OK not knowing what he's doing.

I think it’s a case of lord f**kwit not having a clue and trying to have yet more needless sniping rather than OK not knowing what he’s doing

On 11/10/2018 at 6:43 PM, St.Ricky said:
On 11/10/2018 at 5:43 PM, Kemp said:

The one thing that remains abundantly clear is that Allan Stubbs blew our budget signing a lot of shite! At least we have plenty of time to work on identifying players for the January sales!

Ferdinand and Jackson have added to the team, that's the one area where Kearney has given me confidence so far.

Agree on the Ferdinand and Jackson signings. Jury is still out on Hammill for me. 

Have to say it was a clever back pass from him that enabled Jackson to get the penalty