Dundee v St Mirren+ V@A Visit.

St.Ricky

9 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I recall Ross County being either 11th or 12th a few seasons ago. After the January window (and winter break?) theyre rebuilt squad ended up challenging for the top 6.

Don't they have a rich owner who was prepared to plough in a considerable amount of cash?

I would imagine that the majority of years the team 12 in January would go down, either directly or be involved in the play offs. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Don't they have a rich owner who was prepared to plough in a considerable amount of cash?
I would imagine that the majority of years the team 12 in January would go down, either directly or be involved in the play offs. 
Yes they do, however they also shipped out a lot of players and brought in new ones. Not sure about team who are bottom in Jan being relegated majority of years, esp as there is only one automatic relegation place. Didn't we have a few years without the play off as well?
Its obviously unusual to do what County did but I thought I'd be positive!

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

Yes they do, however they also shipped out a lot of players and brought in new ones. Not sure about team who are bottom in Jan being relegated majority of years, esp as there is only one automatic relegation place. Didn't we have a few years without the play off as well?

Not sure either, can't be arsed checking.

We have SMISA to bail us out, well be ok......................how's that for positive. 

We don't need bailing out.  The club is well run.  The club is well funded.  The club has a capable, energetic,  young manager.  What's not to like. January window to come. 

The difficult start can be put down to the aftermath of JR's departure allied to the Aborted Management Of Alan Stubbs.

Neither would I consider relegation to be a disaster.  It's not what I would like.  

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

On the neg side. It didnt work for them last season they are behind Ayr and they still have the same rich owner