Racist Abuse on Ryan Air Flight

faraway saint

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Oh FFS. Seriously? You really don't know what I was laughing at? :lol:

Tell us , so we can laugh along. I see there's now a suggestion that the photographer , ie the person with the phone , is going to  be in bother because it's  illegal to film someone without their permission.  It's blown out of all proportion now , if the woman had let him into his allotted seat to begin with , nothing would have happened ! He abused her , wrongly , but she was rude initially !

We'll wait and see , but there's a reason he's in sheltered accommodation , and it's usually on health grounds !

True , but not always mental health grounds . My Wife’s aunt is in sheltered housing because of mobility issues . I’ll give her a call and let her know that makes it ok for her to be a horrible racist.

Tell us , so we can laugh along. I see there's now a suggestion that the photographer , ie the person with the phone , is going to  be in bother because it's  illegal to film someone without their permission.  It's blown out of all proportion now , if the woman had let him into his allotted seat to begin with , nothing would have happened ! He abused her , wrongly , but she was rude initially !

The woman DID let him in , the issue was she was taking too long to move because of her health and mobility issues .
He is a racist . Simple as that .

It's much ado over nothing really , I doubt they be any action taken , which is probably the correct outcome. Too many grey areas , and the old woman is looking for her pound of flesh now.

Good god, I’ve heard it all now. So calling someone an “Ugly Black Bastard “ is much ado about nothing ?!?

Tell you what , try shouting it at James Tavernier on Saturday and let me know how you get on. In fact , don’t bother letting me know , I’ll read all about it in the Sunday paper and Monday’s court round up .

I despair [emoji30]

8 hours ago, billyg said:

It's much ado over nothing really , I doubt they be any action taken , which is probably the correct outcome. Too many grey areas , and the old woman is looking for her pound of flesh now.

I am stunned. He doesn't deny that he said it. It is  Racist. Aegist,Appallingly bad manners.  No redeeming features whatsoever.

Guest TPAFKATS
Rosa Parks, much ado about nothing.

10 hours ago, oaksoft said:

:blink: FFS.

You seem to have a stutter !

Here's a view from an airline captain again , directed at all the websites which contain a judge , and a jury , like this one.

Say it goes to court , and the courtroom gets to see the full raw video(s) of what happened...which seems harder and harder on to actually find on t’internet as initially at least the search engines tend to lead one into watching the edited highlights of the argument complete with voiceovers, presenters comments and subtitles of what the man said, as shown by much of the the MSM.

I’m talking about everything that was captured right from the moment the “camera(s)” started rolling, without various profanities bleeped out so it’s absolutely clear who exactly is saying what (especially the multiple uses of the F word) and without the view being cropped so we can see all the body language and gestures made by all the participants in the fracas.

23 minutes ago, billyg said:

You seem to have a stutter !

Here's a view from an airline captain again , directed at all the websites which contain a judge , and a jury , like this one.

Say it goes to court , and the courtroom gets to see the full raw video(s) of what happened...which seems harder and harder on to actually find on t’internet as initially at least the search engines tend to lead one into watching the edited highlights of the argument complete with voiceovers, presenters comments and subtitles of what the man said, as shown by much of the the MSM.

I’m talking about everything that was captured right from the moment the “camera(s)” started rolling, without various profanities bleeped out so it’s absolutely clear who exactly is saying what (especially the multiple uses of the F word) and without the view being cropped so we can see all the body language and gestures made by all the participants in the fracas.

Ah yes. Airline pilots. The great defenders of our legal system. :lol:

48 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Ah yes. Airline pilots. The great defenders of our legal system. :lol:

It's a common sense approach , and why these guys are highly trained and highly paid. Put it this way, I'd put my trust in these guys opinions , before I would trust a 2-bit points scorer on a football forum, like you are !

1 hour ago, billyg said:

It's a common sense approach , and why these guys are highly trained and highly paid. Put it this way, I'd put my trust in these guys opinions , before I would trust a 2-bit points scorer on a football forum, like you are !

You are an idiot. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft