Irritating Words, Phrases and Whatever Else.

shull

'Excuse me' is the most irritating for me at work, which usually is followed up by a stupid question. Would be good to put DILLIGAF on destination blind at times🤣

Mind you west cumbrians would ask still if it went through workington🥺

Edited by Cumbriansaint72

Shetland, you're a wee angel .

Thanks for the " likes"

You really don't have to. 

It's really not my thing.

Anyway, you seem to be upsetting the only person on the Forum who talks about and is obsessed with " likes"

Nobody else on the Forum cares including me.

Maybe give him a "like" the next time you are logged on.

He will appreciate it.

Not really my concern and this is only an observation, does Shull really deserve to be banned for life, it appeared (to me) that his behaviours were improving a wee bit in the last week or so?

I did read the earlier engagements with FS about likes - I’m assuming that was the issue?

Lastly, the name blawupbetty does make me smile!!

9 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

Not really my concern and this is only an observation, does Shull really deserve to be banned for life, it appeared (to me) that his behaviours were improving a wee bit in the last week or so?

I did read the earlier engagements with FS about likes - I’m assuming that was the issue?

Lastly, the name blawupbetty does make me smile!!

These two issues are linked.

His desperation to be liked stopped his weird/extreme/racist posts but as this wasn't enough he started "liking" himself. 

Anyhow, I'm out. 

If true that Shull is banned, then it’s certainly gonna be quieter around here.... 

I must have missed the straw that broke the camels back on things. 
Div isn't on very often so it could be something from months ago. I, erm I mean Slartibartfast, got banned for apparently spamming a thread that nobody had posted in for over six weeks. No idea what it was about as I, erm I mean he, hadn't posted in that thread for even longer. Talking shite, aye guilty, but spamming???

1 hour ago, lugton said:

He was emailed this below.  He says there was no abuse yesterday, well not from him.

Hi shull, 
You have been warned by div for a comment made in a topic, Irritating Words, Phrases and Whatever Else. 

Reason: Abusive Behaviour
Content: Irritating Words, Phrases and Whatever Else.
Penalty:
  • Given 1 points which will never expire.
  • Restricted from posting - Indefinitely
  • Banned - Indefinitely

Maybe it was your wee cous? :hammer

I really enjoy popping onto this forum every day, it keeps me informed and amused (and we all need that now), there are some key people on here that in my opinion keep the forum alive and generally make it even better.

FWIW as stated yesterday I did notice swings in Shull’s conduct and general behaviours (only my own opinion) over the last year and now we are where we are with him banned. Maybe he has other stuff on his mind that’s perhaps causing this (we all have problems in life).

In summary I would not like to see him gone for long!!

17 minutes ago, lugton said:

The only person to benefit from the banning is the person who grassed.

The person obsessed by likes and the only person ever to post about them.

All Shetland's posts have been vanished but not Shull's. Very strange as Shetland was supposed to be abusive. Her worst over the weekend was calling the grass an eejit. Shull did not abuse him at all.

Whereas, the grass has been trolling and abusing others for months.

Oh well, it is all over now.

Need to move on.

Definitely my last post. :lol:

Who benefits?  :blink:

Obsessed by likes yet you were liking yourself for weeks, irony alert.  :lol:

Who's grassed? :blink:

I could, easily drag up some of your "abusive" posts but can't be arsed. :byebye

The only person to blame for your situation is you, Shetland, Blaw up Betty and any other bizarre aliases you've used. :thumbsdown

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Who benefits?  :blink:

Obsessed by likes yet you were liking yourself for weeks, irony alert.  :lol:

Who's grassed? :blink:

I could, easily drag up some of your "abusive" posts but can't be arsed. :byebye

The only person to blame for your situation is you, Shetland, Blaw up Betty and any other bizarre aliases you've used. :thumbsdown

Did you feel that way when you were repeatedly sin-binned?

3 hours ago, antrin said:

That's only irritating possibly cos it isnae a word or..

...cos it isnae spelled correctly, if ye do think it's a word...?

gobbledygook

I stand - well sit - corrected - although I did check it in some urban dictionary 

How are things with you?