Leicester City Helicopter

Losing My Religion

Just watching BT sport in the last few minutes, live from King Power Stadium, Leicester, and they’ve had to take the show off air as the Leicester City helicopter has apparently crashed in the car park, carrying the owners, family, friends...

Horrendous stuff! Hope and pray everyone is ok, but it looked very serious and ominous.

7 hours ago, thepaisleypanda said:

The fact Leicester FC haven't said anything, implies the owner was on board!

Tragic!

Still nothing said now. I guess they are wanting all the facts before releasing a statement in full.

I had that match on the TV and had zoned out during the post match analysis, randomly noticing the helicopter on the pitch at one point and thinking wtf?  Then a bit later on I see news on the crash and make the connection that it's just left the pitch and gone down. Thoughts with Leicester City and those involved, awful happenings.

On 10/29/2018 at 6:24 AM, faraway saint said:

Tragic, a football owner who had a great relationship with the team, support and the city.

The tributes being left around the stadium reflects the tragedy of this accident felt by the people of Leicester.

It also looks like the pilot done some job keeping the helicopter away from people.