Jimmy Nicholl - Yet another coach!

div

Jimmy Nichol has done the some total of bugger all since the halcyon days of Raith Rovers in the mid 1990's when a certain Danny Lennon scored in the Olympic Stadium v Bayern Munich amongest a League Cup Triumph v Celtic. Other than that I can re-collect sod all of any note so yet another wage thief appointment along with Great Uncle Gus and Judas Mendes which no doubt SMISA are paying for, What a club.

6 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

Eh i must have been at another game pretty sure he spoke to them all during the game as he should.

Is this another piss poor attempt at shit stirring?

Show me one quote where I have been shit stirring?

It was an honest observation, watch the game on Buddievision and tell me who he spends his time chatting with, particularly when he decides to hook McShane.

Don’t tar me with that brush Bud!

Edited by John Gotti

Show me one quote where I have been shit stirring?
It was an honest observation, watch the game on Buddievision and tell me who he spends his time chatting with, particularly when he decides to hook McShane.
Don’t tar me with that brush Bud!

I don’t need to watch buddievision I sit near the dug out so I can look at any point which I seen him talk to all at points in the game.

you shouldn’t post crap like that if you have just watched it on tv pretty sure you don’t get a good view of the dugout for 90 minutes.

It’s a piss poor attempt shit stirring imo

3 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

I don’t need to watch buddievision I sit near the dug out so I can look at any point which I seen him talk to all at points in the game.

you shouldn’t post crap like that if you have just watched it on tv pretty sure you don’t get a good view of the dugout for 90 minutes.

And you're an abusing bully. He can post what he likes whether he was at the match or not. 

He was giving his honest opinion not shit stirring. 

All you do is tour the Forum and abuse others. 

7 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

I’ll post whatever I like little man now run along and let the grown ups talk. 

21 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Aye, keyboard warriors eh ?

Brave from across the pond emoji2.png

Not really bud. I made an honest comment, he decided to give me abuse. I explained my comment but he doubled down with the abuse. At that point I lost my patience with him.  I tend to be a pretty mellow poster on here but sometimes we all lose our shit :)

So , can someone tell me , is Buddievision worth the subscription? Should people pay good money to watch a TV service which apparently focuses on the technical area for the whole game and misses out on the action on the pitch ?

Be careful don’t bully him you will get a very scary private message.

• 5 months later...

Wonder what will happen on the coaching set-up now. We had a manager and assistant when we got promoted, then added a first team coach under the new set up (something Ross wanted to do anyway). We went back to two when Rice left and now we're down to just a manager. Will it be back to manager and assistant or will he be allowed a coach in as well? And I nearly forgot we have a technical director as well.

If we do go back to a three man team, hopefully one of them is a player/coach - might allow us to entice someone we wouldn't normally have a hope of attracting.

18 minutes ago, Stu said:

Wonder what will happen on the coaching set-up now. We had a manager and assistant when we got promoted, then added a first team coach under the new set up (something Ross wanted to do anyway). We went back to two when Rice left and now we're down to just a manager. Will it be back to manager and assistant or will he be allowed a coach in as well? And I nearly forgot we have a technical director as well.

If we do go back to a three man team, hopefully one of them is a player/coach - might allow us to entice someone we wouldn't normally have a hope of attracting.

Player/coach you say ....

4298440-6169581-image-a-75_1536956924740.jpg