Jimmy Nicholl - Yet another coach!

div

Guest TPAFKATS
You are kidding right? Nicholl was signed by the currants to play that role, Miller (when our manager) famously or infamously challenged the team at training whilst sporting a Rangers shirt!
i wonder how the snowflakes in our dressing room will get on with Nicholl on their back,  if they buckled when Stubbs told them a few home truths?

Thanks for not proving your point.

19 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Look again I'm flattered by all the attention guys, but its just not going to happen! Tune into Graham Norton or something.

I watch the Graham Norton Show every Friday night - not sure of the relevance. I'm sure you'll enlighten me, from your little bachelor pad in the late 70s...

On another note, if you don't want people to question your nonsensical posts, don't post on an open forum.

Guest TPAFKATS
Its a joke thread ffs, the club haven't confirmed it yet. Wonder how long he would be crocked for though? 4-6 weeks at best once he's had the op i guess?
Thanks.
It's increasing more difficult to tell when you are joking or ranting about the club, chairman, staff.

29 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Its a joke thread ffs, the club haven't confirmed it yet. Wonder how long he would be crocked for though? 4-6 weeks at best once he's had the op i guess?

And it's hardly ideal at his age going straight from that recovery to a job where he will required to be out on a training pitch in all weather in the depths of winter.  He should stick to the after dinner speaking circuit, seems a far easier life.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:05 PM, TPAFKATS said:

Didn't realise either were known as hard men.
Both played right back for rangers which would be a link if you were desperately trying find one?

Whilst Miller undoubtedly did play at right back for Rangers, he was never a conventional right back. Miller was very much what was known at the time as a "utility player".

The definition of a utility player as we all know, is a player who is capable of being shite in lots of different positions.