Jimmy Nicholl - Yet another coach!

div

1 minute ago, aldo_j said:

Before people start spitting outrage that it’s another wage, the previous Sports Scientist has just left. It’s a role we’ve carried for a long time...

:rolleyes:

I'd trust the people that run the club to be able to decide if we need, and can afford, additional members of staff.

Has there been any confirmation that Nicholl has actually been recruited and if so, when? 

4 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Before people start spitting outrage that it’s another wage, the previous Sports Scientist has just left. It’s a role we’ve carried for a long time...

:rolleyes:

That was the reason  I posted on this thread... :wink:

There was some discussion of it earlier in the topic.

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

So we now have, an U21 coach with staff, a goalkeeping coach, a fitness coach, a first team coach, an assistant manager, a manager and a technical director.

We really need coach coach to look after the team bus.

The only additional role created here is Gus' , which will become valuable  over time in how the club now operate with any incoming players. Nicholl is effectively filling Darren Jacksons role.

58 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

So we now have, an U21 coach with staff, a goalkeeping coach, a fitness coach, a first team coach, an assistant manager, a manager and a technical director.

We really need coach coach to look after the team bus.

We have two additional backroom staff compared to last season when we were in a lower league and one extra on the start of the season., calm doon :lol:

Just now, bazil85 said:

We have two additional backroom staff compared to last season when we were in a lower league and one extra on the start of the season., calm doon :lol:

Yes, and we have probably still have less back-room staff than other teams around us.  Accies for example employ 2 x physios and 2 x sports scientists.  We have 1 of each.  

39 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Perfectly calm. I just don't constantly employ smilies to augment my point, which is the fact we are trying to improve the playing staff from a relatively negative position so I would think, due to  priorities, any funds should be diverted in that direction.

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Celtic did say we parked the bus, so only makes sense we have a choice of coaches for our next meeting......

Any chance we could borrow that tanker the Russians used to block the sea route near Crimea? 

Might be useful in a few games.  Anyway.. Jimmy will bring a steadfast approach to defending.

Edited by St.Ricky