Big Pharma . .?

saintnextlifetime

This guy is not an idiot. He has good credentials.

And then you read that he has got himself involved in paranormal research, conspiracy theories and all manner of other shite such as psychic abilities. It is true what they say that there is the smallest wafer of a difference between brilliance and utter madness at the top end of intellectual ability.

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

This guy is not an idiot. He has good credentials.

And then you read that he has got himself involved in paranormal research, conspiracy theories and all manner of other shite such as psychic abilities. It is true what they say that there is the smallest wafer of a difference between brilliance and utter madness at the top end of intellectual ability.

Snake is a few wafers on the madness side of that spectrum. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The real shame is that the guy in that video is saying things which are pretty credible.

It is a known fact that positive and negative mindsets can affect your health. For example, I believe that it is plausible that you can bring about certain cancers by having a bad outlook on life. For example, stress and anxiety leads to over production of stomach acid which can leak into the throat causing ulcers. Cells grow to repair the damage but being a wet area there is a risk the wound doesn't heal, repair cells continue to grow and under some circumstances the cells forget how to stop reproducing and grow out of control into tumours. I am not sure there is conclusive proof of that but I find that a persuasive argument and in my opinion, this warrants proper research effort to see if there is any truth in it. Equally it is no surprise that happy amd highly motivated people tend to get sick less. Clearly then there is something in this self damage / self heal thing.

The oroblem is that he then ties this in with a big bad Pharma conspiracy. It's got f**k all to do with Big Pharma. He can simply bypass them. He needs to go and do the research required to prove his theories, get it published and then get it publicised instead of sounding off like a f**king lunatic.

Edited by oaksoft

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The big problem is that snake wants to press an agenda. Guys like him and IOBS spent 20 seconds researching something and see just enough evidence in that time to support their pre-conceived notions. To see through the conspiracy you need to invest much more time than that. 

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The real shame is that the guy in that video is saying things which are pretty credible.

It is a known fact that positive and negative mindsets can affect your health. For example, I believe that it is plausible that you can bring about certain cancers by having a bad outlook on life. For example, stress and anxiety leads to over production of stomach acid which can leak into the throat causing ulcers. Cells grow to repair the damage but being a wet area there is a risk the wound doesn't heal, repair cells continue to grow and under some circumstances the cells forget how to stop reproducing and grow out of control into tumours. I am not sure there is conclusive proof of that but I find that a persuasive argument and in my opinion, this warrants proper research effort to see if there is any truth in it. Equally it is no surprise that happy amd highly motivated people tend to get sick less. Clearly then there is something in this self damage / self heal thing.

The oroblem is that he then ties this in with a big bad Pharma conspiracy. It's got f**k all to do with Big Pharma. He can simply bypass them. He needs to go and do the research required to prove his theories, get it published and then get it publicised instead of sounding off like a f**king lunatic.

He, the bold Doctor, is also rubbished by many when, as you indicate in this case, he wanders into areas he's clearly not qualified to comment on. 

PS I agree on your first sentence. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The big problem is that snake wants to press an agenda. Guys like him and IOBS spent 20 seconds researching something and see just enough evidence in that time to support their pre-conceived notions. To see through the conspiracy you need to invest much more time than that. 

I spent a full 10 minutes today on this guy, is that enough? :wink:

• 5 months later...
On 4/26/2019 at 10:29 PM, shetland said:

Interesting man.

I think I'll give his Book a go.

It's a good video . I like the line "consent is not science" . The book has plenty of proof and evidence of a corrupt 'science',it should also be read by our ex'Health' Minister. .

You might like this book also. .

41R1F0XCCTL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Seek help.

Seriously.

I am not a psychiatrist but there is definitely something wrong with you and people like you, pumping this shite into the internet.