Hearts Fans

Kemp

59 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, utter cnuts, you'd hope with the footage the cnut will be caught? 

I'd imagine he will, there is a fairly decent quality freeze frame of him doing the rounds.

As someone pointed out in the comments, if you watch it first without the sound you would think that woman is berating him / trying to put an end to it. But actually she is just upset because "you've hit one of yer ain".

A lot of Nothern Irish accents too in there it seemed. Wonder if they left after 60 minutes to get to Hampden for their big teams game? Would have been a terrible day out in that case! 

Hearts have always had a scummy, racist, bigoted element and it seems to be getting worse. It's a relief they seem to hate us so much, we must be doing something right.

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

I'd imagine he will, there is a fairly decent quality freeze frame of him doing the rounds.

As someone pointed out in the comments, if you watch it first without the sound you would think that woman is berating him / trying to put an end to it. But actually she is just upset because "you've hit one of yer ain".

A lot of Nothern Irish accents too in there it seemed. Wonder if they left after 60 minutes to get to Hampden for their big teams game? Would have been a terrible day out in that case! 

Hearts have always had a scummy, racist, bigoted element and it seems to be getting worse. It's a relief they seem to hate us so much, we must be doing something right.

I'm sure that Hearts FC will want to disown and ban any fan found guilty.  I hope we would do that in similar circumstances. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

No fence Sitting. I condemn that behaviour and would do whichever fans were involved. 

"Hearts FC" have had decades to condem bigotry and racism in their support. Never happens, yet I see or hear it every time we play them. Their fans feel they can act in this way - now escalting to violence - because it matches the identity of the club.

There's nothing good about them, nothing good about the Old Firm.

Your approach smacks of "fine people on both sides" Trump talk. The club are the bloody problem!

Just now, Kemp said:

"Hearts FC" have had decades to condem bigotry and racism in their support. Never happens, yet I see or hear it every time we play them. Their fans feel they can act in this way - now escalting to violence - because it matches the identity of the club.

There's nothing good about them, nothing good about the Old Firm.

Your approach smacks of "fine people on both sides" Trump talk. The club are the bloody problem!

Kemp. it's all about opinions.  I believe that you are sincere in your views and respect them.  I agree in part that clubs such as Hearts,  Celtic, Govan afflicted with the issues of bigotry or racism in particular  could and should do more.  I go further though and think that we should show respect and consideration for the fans of each and every one of our opponents.  Without them,  the games would have no atmosphere and we would be as well watching them on TV.  This applies inside and outside the grounds and when travelling.

8 hours ago, whydowebother said:

The Hearts goalkeeper was punched by a Hibs fan tonight

Neil Lennon was struck in the face with a coin also

Neither happening is remotely acceptable. 

Whatever sanctions can be applied should be applied by the Clubs and Football Authorities as well as police.