Poll: When Will Oran Match Alan?

TopCat

What game?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is our 9 points against teams who had a player sent off in the first 30 minutes post split not an outlier ?

If it isn’t it should be.

Get that it doesn’t suit your agenda though.

Maybe put on the back burner the fact that we have won only one game against a full time team who finished with 11 men since Christmas?

Inconvenient.

We can only beat what is in front of us. The players were sent off correctly and due to our attacking play. You cannot discount that!

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Is our 9 points against teams who had a player sent off in the first 30 minutes post split not an outlier ?

Maybe put on the back burner the fact that we have won only one game against a full time team who finished with 11 men since Christmas?

Inconvenient.

Were the sendings off justified - if they were then no they shouldn't. 

I have no agenda, at least in the sense you have - who started the thread? :rolleyes:

I've already indicated that I reckon Kearney's made mistakes and that finishing 11th isn't a triumph but let's face it, it's pretty much our average league position over the years. We're a yo-yo club and given the situation OK inherited I reckon he's done OK.

Go back to January, we required a rebuild especially after losing our our most effective player up to that point Hamilll (no fault of Kearney's!), and you'll see like I predicted that similar to JRs tick-tock season I said results probably wouldn't improve until late February.

We gave Hamilton a 25 game & 6 point start but finished the season the stronger team - convenient?

Edited by Bud the Baker

24 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
46 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Inconvenient.

We can only beat what is in front of us. The players were sent off correctly and due to our attacking play. You cannot discount that!

Not so long ago it was the reverse of this . . . penalties against us too often etc...

Was it really that big an ask to catch ONE team, just ONE in 34 games ?

Nobody is denying how much we have improved, but that improvement has to translate into a higher league position or it counts for not a lot.

Oran did indeed match Stiubbs albeit by position , thankfully, the team now looks like they can ( and do ) win games

On 5/18/2019 at 10:40 PM, TopCat said:

Inconvenient.

Fud.