Stephen McGinn

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I just asked where it came from and where's the interview and you said it's been posted over twitter :lol:

So is there an interview?

As you know fine well , the post on twitter by Graeme McPherson (journalist) confirms that during an interview with Oran earlier this week , which wasn't conducted on twitter , that the manager confirmed there are no injury issues with McGinn. In short , McGinn isn't good enough to play a central midfield role in this division , nothing to do with any fabricated injury !

8 minutes ago, billyg said:

As you know fine well , the post on twitter by Graeme McPherson (journalist) confirms that during an interview with Oran earlier this week , which wasn't conducted on twitter , that the manager confirmed there are no injury issues with McGinn. In short , McGinn isn't good enough to play a central midfield role in this division , nothing to do with any fabricated injury !

Some have suggested he's playing with two left feet. 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I've went on twitter and seen nothing at all saying the injury news is fake. One of the most recent comments is from Gilmour saying if he is injured we shouldn't delay. 

My point was never about him being injured or not, it was about you refusing to acknowledge there could be truth in so many sources saying he was. Why is that? 

1. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

2. There is an actual link in the previous posts to the post from Graeme McPherson - all you need to do is click on it...

3. Stewart Gilmour is nothing to do with the club anymore - why are you paying any particular heed to a comment from him?

4. My point is that the manager, who is surely the only source anyone needs, has said there is no issue with him.

This is my last word on it - I'll pass the baton on to some other poor soul to try to get you to grasp the simplest of facts.

Just now, Soctty said:

1. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

2. There is an actual link in the previous posts to the post from Graeme McPherson - all you need to do is click on it...

3. Stewart Gilmour is nothing to do with the club anymore - why are you paying any particular heed to a comment from him?

4. My point is that the manager, who is surely the only source anyone needs, has said there is no issue with him.

This is my last word on it - I'll pass the baton on to some other poor soul to try to get you to grasp the simplest of facts.

Coward. :wink:

You've seen him on the SMISA thread, wait and see his response. 

I reckon big Anton should be appointed captain from this point onwards. The guy is a natural leader, talked young Alfie through the game on Wednesday and even made time to talk to the fans after full time. With nearly 300 appearences in the EPL, we should be making the most of his experience.

In terms of McGinn, he had struggled big time in the Premiership this season, I suppose it doesn't help trying to captain players which he publicly criticised a few weeks into the season. I've got a lot of time for Top Bin considering how much he has done for the club but he had been poor all season, clearly not playing to his full potential and ultimately should be dropped IMO

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:32 PM, bazil85 said:

McGinn is off form, talking about his last point is completely irrelevant, he’s been fantastic for us for the most part. 

Even right now he’s far better than anything else we have in that position. It’s been confirmed by many reliable sources he’s carrying a knock. Why choose not to believe it? 

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:03 AM, bazil85 said:

A number of people that are regularly well informed on these subjects have said it. He's chosen not to believe it.  

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:24 AM, bazil85 said:

What have I been incapable of comprehending regarding him clearly saying he doesn't believe the stories? I think you're clearly showing who's the clown in this conversation...  

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:30 AM, bazil85 said:

Where?

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:32 AM, bazil85 said:

I'm not really sure what you're not understanding about my first comment. From sending wee emojis and trivial comments, I'm going to guess, all of it... 

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:40 AM, bazil85 said:

So the same unofficial means as the injury rumours?

Back to my original point, why choose not to believe something hasn't got substance and flatly reject this sort of stuff? 

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:12 AM, bazil85 said:

I just asked where it came from and where's the interview and you said it's been posted over twitter :lol:

So is there an interview?

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:17 AM, bazil85 said:

I've went on twitter and seen nothing at all saying the injury news is fake. One of the most recent comments is from Gilmour saying if he is injured we shouldn't delay. 

My point was never about him being injured or not, it was about you refusing to acknowledge there could be truth in so many sources saying he was. Why is that? 

And he reckons I'm a troll?

Comedy gold! :lol: