Oh No !

Isle Of Bute Saint

I wonder if grown adults will ever stop buying unwanted presents for other grown adults who already have everything they could realistically want and who then go and sell it on eBay the next day. :lol:

Thee are people indulging in this madness who still won't have paid off the credit card bill from last year. The whole thing is f**king tragic.

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I wonder if grown adults will ever stop buying unwanted presents for other grown adults who already have everything they could realistically want and who then go and sell it on eBay the next day. :lol:

Thee are people indulging in this madness who still won't have paid off the credit card bill from last year. The whole thing is f**king tragic.

Ans there are people who won't need to use a credit card FFS!

Why do you use a small percentage to try to disprove you're a tight arse?

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Actually,  we don't buy each other Christmas presents in our family.  What we do is to gift some money to charities that each of have an interest in supporting. 

More "stuff" we do not need.  I'm sure this applies to many but maybe not to all. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Actually,  we don't buy each other Christmas presents in our family.  What we do is to gift some money to charities that each of have an interest in supporting. 

More "stuff" we do not need.  I'm sure this applies to many but maybe not to all. 

Tightarse :wink:

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

I buy booze and I expect booze and a pair of socks- Charity begins at home, or preferably the drinks cabinet :cheers

Edited by DougJamie

7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Ok mate

I will send you 12 pairs of socks

12 Bottles of Malt should cover it :wink:

Deanston Malt OK with you? 

Silk socks only please. 

Blue, Red,  White.... Wait.. Aren't those the colours of a well known football club that used to exist in Glasgow? 

Edited by St.Ricky

19 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Deanston Malt OK with you? 

Silk socks only please. 

Blue, Red,  White.... Wait.. Aren't those the colours of a well known football club that used to exist in Glasgow? 

Yeah that works.  I didnt put u down as someone who wears white socks :lol: