Far more like it

13 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

definitely drop Mullen,offers nothing and give cooke his first start,and get him and Jackson further up park,sure the big man and wee man has worked for us a couple of times before!!!!!

I'm not as critical of Danny as you are but I see the merit in giving this a go with a Cooke and Jackson duo up front. 

definitely drop Mullen,offers nothing and give cooke his first start,and get him and Jackson further up park,sure the big man and wee man has worked for us a couple of times before!!!!!

I’d rather see one of the youngsters if Mullen or cammy Smith aren’t playing alongside Jackson.

Cooke wasn’t even rated by the manager that brought him here[emoji23]

Can't believe there's so little mention of McShane's performance yesterday. Kept it simple and was steady which allowed others to play, no coincidence McGinn had one of his better games.
Young Ethan had a good game as well.
You are right he was good. Was unlucky with his yellow card. I always preferred him to Flynn.

Was slightly disappointed with him a few weeks ago against Queens Park when he played for the colts and thought that might spell the end of him but he was good yesterday.

On 11/3/2018 at 7:03 PM, St.Ricky said:

Harsh TPAFKATS. 

I'm with DJ on this one... Edwards best game for us. 

May have been his best game for us but he was still junk. 

We need to offload guys like this if we have any hope of staying up.

I actaully think TPATKATS is bang on with his assessment of Edwards.

The astonishing thing for me is why he ever made it to Tynecastle ?

For me the only real positive of yesterday was Erhahon and McPherson playing.

Edited by lenziebud

8 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

May have been his best game for us but he was still junk. 

We need to offload guys like this if we have any hope of staying up.

I actaully think TPATKATS is bang on with his assessment of Edwards.

The astonishing thing for me is why he ever made it to Tynecastle ?

For me the only real positive of yesterday was Erhahon and McPherson playing.

Now you're talking. The two young guys did well and for his age Erhahon was exceptional. 

On 11/3/2018 at 6:58 PM, TPAFKATS said:

Seriously?
Edwards is not a football player. Offers nothing going forward, loses possession and most 'tackles' are usually fouls.
He's got a great engine on him, but so has my VW - it's probably got a better touch as well...

This was my take. Edwards gives great energy, a real nuisance to the opposition, but so many moves broke down when the ball reached him. If he could just play a simple pass then get going to receive a return rather than trying to things he isn't capable of he would be of far more use.

14 hours ago, Jack the lad said:

Can't believe there's so little mention of McShane's performance yesterday. Kept it simple and was steady which allowed others to play, no coincidence McGinn had one of his better games.

Young Ethan had a good game as well.

Yes, McShane did well, and is great to have in there for his dead ball prowess. Hopefully he gets more of a run - was a big part of the championship season, helping to get us into the position we were in before Flynn came in and took his place.

On 11/4/2018 at 6:58 PM, paul torfason said:

Harsh in the extreme and arguably down right stupid to say Mullen offers nothing. The lad is genuine as they come and tries his heart out every game he plays. Fair enough it seems his style doesn’t suit the way OK wants to play and maybe it’s time for a wee change, but completely disagree with your view that he offers nothing. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Harsh in the extreme and arguably down right stupid to say Mullen offers nothing. The lad is genuine as they come and tries his heart out every game he plays. Fair enough it seems his style doesn’t suit the way OK wants to play and maybe it’s time for a wee change, but completely disagree with your view that he offers nothing. 
Still top scorer as well?