Sevco/Celtic Media In Major Meltdowm

shull

The sectarian Media hyping it up as grossly unfair to Daniel, saying he got an unjust red card for doing nothing. 

He actually got a second yellow card for being a cnut and displaying ungentlemanly conduct. 

Mr Collum and  his Assistant Referee should be backed. 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

The sectarian Media hyping it up as grossly unfair to Daniel, saying he got an unjust red card for doing nothing. 

He actually got a second yellow card for being a cnut and displaying ungentlemanly conduct. 

I agree with this entirely. 

Had this been any other club (other than maybe the other half) there'd have been no media uproar and certainly no calls for a review. 

If this gets overturned etc then the game will be brought into true disrepute. He and Anton were (can't believe I am saying this) correctly booked for their part in the unsporting behavior, it just so happens it was the wee fannies second.

Furthermore, coin-gate was poor on our behalf but the bigoted chanting is yet again not mentioned. What about the objects thrown at our support at Ibrox? 

I saw someone else mention this on Facebook, however, I truly believe the Sevco fans have got worse since their return. 

46 minutes ago, shull said:

On this occasion regarding Gollum, he got it right and should be backed. 

On 11/5/2018 at 9:24 AM, shull said:

There is a Thread on Sevco Media having a vicious go at Saints fan George Adams. 

Part of that go is because he has an Advertising Board at our Stadium. 

He has, I assume paid for it so absolutely no problem with it. 

He is one of us. 

There is also a Scottish Labour advertising board, but i bet they never noticed that. 

21 minutes ago, st jock said:
4 hours ago, shull said:
If this is overturned then the Game is fecked. 
40 Clubs must remove Sevco and Celtic from Scottish Football. 
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3454953/rangers-appeal-daniel-candeias-red-st-mirren/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Can yellows be overturned?

Maybe for mistaken identity. 

Although, no mistaking the wee cnut Daniel. 

16 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

I made the stupid mistake of googling and reading the vile thread about George Adams, its distressing, the bile that is spouted, the hatred. 

I shouldn't be shocked but I am..... These peoples views on the world an inability to string a coherent thought without utter bigoted hatred is frighting. 

They are absolutely horrific people. 

20 minutes ago, shull said:

Absolutely laughable statement. 

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/daniel-candeias/

Sevco 2012,  Celtic and Deid as a Dodo FC (1873 - 2012) have refereed Scottish Football to their own benefits for over a Century. 

GET THEM TAE FECK. 

That statement reeks of "we aren't happy so they should change it because we said so"

As per usual they think they own Scottish football, shower of cunts.

Guest TPAFKATS
Serves him right. 
Wee Ned. 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46214010
2 weeks on and dignity fc along with their support are still raging about a yellow card.
That had no impact on the outcome of the game.
That caused the player to miss a 7-1 victory.

Also, I wish they would stop referring to the dismissal being wrong. The dismissal was entirely correct, two yellows equals red.

32 minutes ago, shull said:

Serves him right. 

Wee Ned. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46214010

The thing is they claimed it was mistaken identity. What the f**k do you expect as a response to that? As much as they have control over the SFA, even that wasn't going to have a chance of sticking.