Sevco/Celtic Media In Major Meltdowm

shull

4 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

2 weeks on and dignity fc along with their support are still raging about a yellow card.
That had no impact on the outcome of the game.
That caused the player to miss a 7-1 victory.

Also, I wish they would stop referring to the dismissal being wrong. The dismissal was entirely correct, two yellows equals red.

Considering that 7-1 victory was on the back of a player actually being wrongly  double yellow carded AND them getting a very dubious penalty to put them back in front, they have a bl**dy cheek.

14 hours ago, shull said:

Just boot Sevco 2012 tae feck out of Scottish Football

This must surely result in a charge against the dead club!! If they are saying that Willie Collum didn't see the incident and he said he did then they are not accusing him of incompetence but of deliberately lying. That is a step too far and surely they are bringing the game into disrepute

51 minutes ago, Danny said:

This must surely result in a charge against the dead club!! If they are saying that Willie Collum didn't see the incident and he said he did then they are not accusing him of incompetence but of deliberately lying. That is a step too far and surely they are bringing the game into disrepute

I have said this before. However, they have got worse... always the victim, what I have noticed is Gerard seems to play on this which sends a bad message out to the club and wider associates. 

Edited by spankin_panda

21 hours ago, spankin_panda said:

I have said this before. However, they have got worse... always the victim, what I have noticed is Gerard seems to play on this which sends a bad message out to the club and wider associates. 

And yet Gerrard gets away with every comment he makes on referees while Clarke and McInnes were punished, says it all.

3 hours ago, spankin_panda said:

Thats what I cannot understand, he gets away with things others simply wouldn't!

It's a Sevco thing. Think of the rescinded red cards for kicking out at opposition players, IIRC they kicked out three times in the opening few games and got away with all three. One rule for them (and their brothers), different for the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/319802-disciplinary-action/

Aw, the natives are restless.

They don't realise how lucky they are.

Corrupt Scottish Football ( SFA, Referees. SPFL and the Media ) actually sucks the boabies of Sevco and Celtic and Deid As A Dodo FC ( 1873 - 2012 ) before they vanished.

There wouldn't be a Sevco 2012 if our Game was run correctly.

Both these Clubs should be forever grateful to those that are in charge of Scottish Football.

And to think, some of our fans will be fully supporting these to moronic sectarian Clubs when they play tonight.

41 minutes ago, shull said:

Corrupt Scottish Football ( SFA, Referees. SPFL and the Media ) actually sucks the boabies of Sevco and Celtic and Deid As A Dodo FC ( 1873 - 2012 ) before they vanished.

Both these Clubs should be forever grateful to those that are in charge of Scottish Football.

And to think, some of our fans will be fully supporting these to moronic sectarian Clubs when they play tonight.

Liked the rest but the last part is just you being a wee bit OTT. The teams will get what they deserve and if some want to hope for a positive Scottish result then that's fine.

ETA..... I hope they both get hammered!

Edited by stlucifer

1 hour ago, shull said:

Only read some of the first page but it's hilarious, completely blind to how much works in their favour. How many players have they kicked out at without punishment this season?

Only read some of the first page but it's hilarious, completely blind to how much works in their favour. How many players have they kicked out at without punishment this season?

Both sides are as bad as each other. Quite happy to accept “ the rub of the green “ when it goes in their favour but squeal like pigs when they sense an injustice has been done upon them.
Almost all clubs complain about decisions, refs at times but those two seem to have whole departments working to unearth the next perceived bias against them .
As far as Willie Callum is concerned, perhaps he is just shite ?

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Both sides are as bad as each other. Quite happy to accept “ the rub of the green “ when it goes in their favour but squeal like pigs when they sense an injustice has been done upon them.
Almost all clubs complain about decisions, refs at times but those two seem to have whole departments working to unearth the next perceived bias against them .
As far as Willie Callum is concerned, perhaps he is just shite ?

You've summed both sides of them right up.

And indeed Collum too, I can't actually remember any match he's refereed and not been completely shite in. He's been shite for years ffs.

I think Collum just gets picked on. 

The same way the great entertainer Jeremy Beadle got picked on. 

Easy targets for the Masses and I don't know why. 

Collum is very decent referee. 

Some just hate for reasons other than performance. 

The Masses indeed. 

Sheep and bandwagon jumpers. 

Too many have no thoughts of their own. 

Collum was absolutely correct in his yellow and then red card in the Sevco match. 

Brainwashed punters just like to give him hell. 

Collum will make mistakes as do every other Referee. 

He is unfairly singled out for no good reason. 

I have been told by punters mostly, that Collum has one of those faces that folks wouldn't tire from punching. 

Like Beadle, it's down to Collum's look demeanour and character. 

The Masses haven't a fecking clue regarding anybody's ability. 

More like bullies. 

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

And some don’t rate him based on what they have seen of his performances. In my opinion, Collum is too intent in making it the Willie Collum show .
A good referee tends not to be noticed much during a game, Collum is far too quick to flash cards and make puzzling decisions.

Exactly this.

I have no real issue with Collum's general decision making and level of consistency, other than his apparent constant desire to make it all about him and his over zealous use of cards. 

53 minutes ago, shull said:

I have been told by punters mostly, that Collum has one of those faces that folks wouldn't tire from punching. 

Like Beadle, it's down to Collum's look demeanour and character. 

The Masses haven't a fecking clue regarding anybody's ability. 

More like bullies. 

Doesn't it even occur to you that, if there is a majority saying something about his performances, they might be right and, (God forbid), Shurly might just be wrong?