Last Night 5th November

Isle Of Bute Saint

Myself and good lady were saying how quiet it was last night did not hear one fire work considering there are quite a few children live near us. This morning just found out fire works on Bute are banned. Also that a police helicopter was patrolling the island to enforce the rule though no one let off fire works. Strange ruling is it the same where you are ? 

16 minutes ago, HSS said:

I commented to the Mrs last night that there seemed to be a lot more fireworks this year.Constant from 6-11pm.

That's not a complaint from me btw.I like fireworks so went to visit my Mother............who lives on the 15th floor of a high flat.:clapping

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Myself and good lady were saying how quiet it was last night did not hear one fire work considering there are quite a few children live near us. This morning just found out fire works on Bute are banned. Also that a police helicopter was patrolling the island to enforce the rule though no one let off fire works. Strange ruling is it the same where you are ? 

Any idea why ?

This is exactly how Nazi Germany started

18 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Jokes about Hitler?

How distasteful.

Don't you know that millions of people doed because of this man?

Do you see how this works F man?

Ridiculous isn't it?

I was quoting Fawlty towers , most people laughed at that , of course you dont... below just to offend you or get a sense of humour implant

Image result for fawlty towers nazi walk

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

I was quoting Fawlty towers , most people laughed at that , of course you dont... below just to offend you or get a sense of humour implant

Image result for fawlty towers nazi walk

Unsurprisingly, one of the forum clowns pounces on somebody else's conversation and suffers a masive whoosh.  :lol:

Well done Doug, you grade A nugget.