The drugs don't work. .

saintnextlifetime

Just now, antrin said:

No.

You can't, skidmark.

There is no gap in the word, "antidepressants".

One would have thought that someone with SO much time on his hands could get a simple slag - right?

What about your pal......................oh, that's right your so upset with me for making you look a cnut your anger gets the better of you, a sure sign you're a bitter arsehole.

Run along.............................:byebye

Can't even get your own attempt at "slag" correct.

Why does it bother you how much time I spend on here? 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What about your pal......................oh, that's right your so upset with me for making you look a cnut your anger gets the better of you, a sure sign you're a bitter arsehole.

TWO spelling mistakes in one sentence.  I was helping you address your inadequacy. If you are picking on someone's spelling, make sure you're not a diddy.

Why does it bother you how much time I spend on here? 

It doesn't bother me.  I just think you should be more gainfully employed.

Still two spelling mistakes - which is typically skidmarky  - to not acknowledge as being pathetic for someone allegedly correcting a spelling mistake.

I see you're still using the cringeworthy "run along" trope, which is remarkable for someone who has been too scared to accept a running challenge from an over 70s poster.

Ps Glad to see you recognised that YOU are the skidmark referred to.  Knowing your place is a wise thing for you.

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

Still two spelling mistakes - which is typically skidmarky  - to not acknowledge as being pathetic for someone allegedly correcting a spelling mistake.

I see you're still using the cringeworthy "run along" trope, which is remarkable for someone who has been too scared to accept a running challenge from an over 70s poster.

Ps Glad to see you recognised that YOU are the skidmark referred to.  Knowing your place is a wise thing for you.

Nice to see you're still shitting yourself to the charity boxing match, although it wouldn't have lasted long. :byebye

I'm glad you're chasing me around, saves you posting your usual Rangers pish all over the forum. :snore

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nice to see you're still shitting yourself to the charity boxing match, although it wouldn't have lasted long. :byebye

I'm glad you're chasing me around, saves you posting your usual Rangers pish all over the forum. :snore

I challenged you to a run - you bottled it.  You're still bottling...

You suggested a 'charity boxing match' cos you thought you could handle someone over 70.  You couldn't.

I wouldn't box.  I never boxed.

I sometimes lost fights.  I never lost wars.  I wouldn't box and I wouldn't lose.

I never thought you could so perfectly sum up the word - 'skidmark'.

btw   Rangers is deid.  Didn't you know?

I only speak of that cheating entity as history.  Any current interest is in the demise of Sevco.

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Such bitterness towards so many people F Man. 

Maybe some happy pills would help.  

But.. Maybe just showing some restraint would be a start. 

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Such bitterness towards so many people F Man. 

Maybe some happy pills would help.  

But.. Maybe just showing some restraint would be a start. 

He may not respond.

As in years gone by - he once again has "Laptop problems".

(I put it down to him running out of emojis...)

Just now, antrin said:

He may not respond.

As in years gone by - he once again has "Laptop problems".

(I put it down to him running out of emojis...)

I would have hoped that having reached the age of60 he might have learned to use words by now. 

Sadly... I predict that he will respond with increased bile. 

We might be lucky though.. But I doubt it. 

9 minutes ago, antrin said:

I challenged you to a run - you bottled it.  You're still bottling...

You suggested a 'charity boxing match' cos you thought you could handle someone over 70.  You couldn't.

I wouldn't box.  I never boxed.

I sometimes lost fights.  I never lost wars.  I wouldn't box and I wouldn't lose.

I never thought you could so perfectly sum up the word - 'skidmark'.

btw   Rangers is deid.  Didn't you know?

I only speak of that cheating entity as history.  Any current interest is in the demise of Sevco.

Why would I run when you run and I don't? 

You wouldn't box but you wouldn't lose..........................I'd take you up on that.

Rangers, alive and kicking, despite your deranged attempts to say otherwise.

I love the level of seethe you have, it makes me happy. :lol:

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Making pals with the forum idiot who you were attacking only a short time ago............................dear oh dear. :byebye

Dear meF Man. 

Telling someone else as well as me what they should or shouldn't do. 

Will it ever Dawn on you that this isn't an entirely sensible approach to take. 

As for Idiocy... You are taking that to entirely new levels. 

Unlike you.. I am merely jesting. 

Edited by St.Ricky

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You wouldn't box but you wouldn't lose..........................I'd take you up on that.

Remember your age man.  You are 60.

No need to worry about me challenging you to a run or a boxing match. 

My days for those are over.  So too should yours. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Run along...?  

You kept saying that - but when challenged you were unable to do so yourself - scared to do so yourself, especially against someone you berated for simply being older in age than you.  (Not in body, of course.  And your childish emoji-packed mind is not even worth mentioning.)

You've lost the plot, skidmark. 

And in most Buddies' minds YOU are the forum idiot, I suggest.

St Ricky had a difference of opinion and we debated.  Used reason and civility.  It's an adult activity

(I know, I apologise.... I didn't take into consideration that you don't understand what that above  line means. )

Just now, antrin said:

Run along...?  

You kept saying that - but when challenged you were unable to do so yourself - scared to do so yourself, especially against someone you berated for simply being older in age than you.  (Not in body, of course.  And your childish emoji-packed mind is not even worth mentioning.)

You've lost the plot, skidmark. 

And in most Buddies' minds YOU are the forum idiot, I suggest.

St Ricky had a difference of opinion and we debated.  Used reason and civility.  It's an adult activity

(I know, I apologise.... I didn't take into consideration that you don't understand what that above  line means. )

:lol:

Run along, cnut. :byebye

Just now, faraway saint said:

Here's a suggestion, stop posting in every thread with little, or nothing, to say.

Nothing to do with you. :byebye

Pot calling the kettle black at the very least dear sir.Also. I disagree as you keep aiming much of this tripe in my direction. 

Maybe you could at least follow an argument. 

48 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

FFS! What on earth has happened to this thread? :blink:

One person arguing about spelling mistakes, two arguing about absolutely nothing and the Snake appears to have gone full blown Cult leader.

I think I will leave you crazy buggers to it.

We might well be living proof that the drugs don't always work. 

Wise move. 

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You are 60 years of age  seriously ?  I'm not writing this to slag you off this is stuff right out of a school play ground.