Fixture List for December

Looking at the fixture list for December I see there are 7 games during the month compared to only 3 in November. 

I know there is an International Break and the League Cup Final in November but surely at least one or two of these games could have been brought forward. 

An expensive period for families.

19 hours ago, guinness said:

All this to get a three week break in January. Lot of nonsense.

My view as well Guinness. 

Someone was saying that it cost them 61 pounds to attend our last game with two kids. 

If the same rate applied and the 7 games were attended that would be 427 pounds in December for admission money alone. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

And my wife has that date in her diary to visit the Design Centre in Livingston that day.  My tea would be oot. 

There are two tactics which I can recommend.

1) "But you are already beautiful and everything you wear accentuates that. You don't need to improve."

OR

2) "Seriously? Designer clothes? On you? It would be cheaper to sign you up at the local college for a refresher course in putting lipstick on a pig."

I am told that both of these approaches have their pros and cons. :D

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

There are two tactics which I can recommend.

1) "But you are already beautiful and everything you wear accentuates that. You don't need to improve."

OR

2) "Seriously? Designer clothes? On you? It would be cheaper to sign you up at the local college for a refresher course in putting lipstick on a pig."

I am told that both of these approaches have their pros and cons. :D

You won't mind too much I hope if I don't follow option 2.

Option 1 isn't viable, however attractive it sounds,  as buying clothes is her hobby and she has her own dosh. 

The one rule is.. You buy something then you have to give something you already have to a charity shop. 

No more wardrobes! 

At least at Livingston I go to the football and she goes to the shops.. so I am denied that "pleasure"

Edited by St.Ricky