St Mirren v Hearts 24 November 2018

St.Ricky

1st half was mince but second half st mirren have been excellent.
are you getting any errors when trying to access the website?

I gave up chap. Now listening to Radio Clyde, Updates on Sky Sport and on BAWA.
I think I’ve only been able to watch 4 home games all season on Saints TV.

FT 2-0

Three points, just like that.

Two bits of magic from Adam Hammill. First one was an outrageous effort, seen the keeper off his line and stuck it over his napper from 35+ yards on the half volley. Lovely.

Second he cut inside and curled a beauty in the corner from the left side of the D. Also lovely.

First half was even second half we were much the better side. Save for a brief period between both our goals Hearts did nothing. Top of the league? You’re having a laugh.

Delighted that Oran has finally got his first win since taking over, now with Accies at home next week we have a real chance to kick on.

Looking at predictions earlier - the knicker wetters gave us no chance ...

Defence and new keeper in command and whole team worked for 3 very valuable points. Hammill a real match winner too.

A 2  v 0 against Hamilton next game and we will be on a roll...   and in a much better position    

Looking at predictions earlier - the knicker wetters gave us no chance ...
Defence and new keeper in command and whole team worked for 3 very valuable points. Hammill a real match winner too.

A 2  v 0 against Hamilton next game and we will be on a roll...   and in a much better position    

Hamilton’s away form is dire. Hope springs eternal for that to continue [emoji4]

Yesssss!!!!!!

Even better to get the win against those whining Jambo bastards! Brilliant.

It's a happy day on the forum if I am agreeing with Top Cat - I was really surprised by Jones today, and we actually looked quite solid at the back for the first time this season. Ferdinand won't be walking back in to the team as that was a strong performance from both Jones and Baird (I'd personally still bring him in).

From listening to the radio Dundee put in a great performance at Easter Road and are also looking better. So it is game on now at our end of the table. Huge game next week - play like we did today and we will win.

Brilliant battling performance. Adam Hamill take a bow son. What a fecking goal. Absolutely no failures today. But shout out to our young defenders who ran themselves into the ground. Baird and Jones tackled and blocked everything. Young Ethan is getting stronger every game and Hodson had his best game for Saints. Ref Thomson was woeful as per usual. And well done our young fans in W7 sang their hearts out for 90mins. Gonna be a good Sat. But that effort has to be the same next week V Accies. Win and we go above them.

Outstanding to a man, could’ve easily been 4 MOTM’s but ultimately the difference was Hammill - get this man on whatever contract he wants ‘til the end of the season - he could be the difference.

Big shout out to Baird and Jones at the back. S. McGinn also had another great game, Erhahon was solid, McShane dug away and P. McGinn was unlucky not to be rewarded with a goal for his efforts. Could he here all day.

Delighted for OK - starting to see the results of what he’s trying to achieve.