Why Are We Cheating ?

shull

I'd say holding and grappling in the box at every corner is every bit as bad as diving,  if not worse. Why isn't this being highlighted? 

Can’t agree with that Bud. Grappling is certainly wrong but to throw yourself to the floor like you’ve been shot by a sniper is cringeworthy at times.

4 hours ago, shull said:

Hardly a decent opinion. 

In your opinion :D

4 hours ago, shull said:

In fact, I never denied him an opinion. He had a go at Thommo for having an honest opinion. 

You have missed the point. 

Ha Ha. You’re at it again.

He didn’t have a go at Thommo. He said he thought Thommo was out of order. That was his opinion. You suggested that must mean he thought anyone who disagreed with him was out of order. Which is of course bollocks. I don’t lnow the poster, but I’ll bet a pound to a penny he meant Thommo was out of order to use national TV as a forum to slag off a fellow pro who has no right of reply. I think it’s you that has missed the point.

As for my opinion of Thommo...

Adored him as a player.

When he he first started broadcasting I though he had a clear talent for it and would do well.

Now (in my opinion) he is fast joining the ranks of all the other self important, blowhard pundits and he is developing his wankword bingo vocabulary brilliantly. Throw in the ageing hipster look and it becomes even more irritating. On the basis of all of that, I continue to think he will be very successful in his chosen field.

43 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

In your opinion :D

Ha Ha. You’re at it again.

He didn’t have a go at Thommo. He said he thought Thommo was out of order. That was his opinion. You suggested that must mean he thought anyone who disagreed with him was out of order. Which is of course bollocks. I don’t lnow the poster, but I’ll bet a pound to a penny he meant Thommo was out of order to use national TV as a forum to slag off a fellow pro who has no right of reply. I think it’s you that has missed the point.

Thommo is a pundit giving his honest opinion.

Simulation Jackson can reply anytime he wishes on the Social Media's many platforms.

7 hours ago, shull said:

Thommo is a pundit giving his honest opinion.

Simulation Jackson can reply anytime he wishes on the Social Media's many platforms.

The worst crime Thommo has committed is giving you another name to slag off one of our own players with. We’ll hear that about a million times now. Get yer ain patter :P

21 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

The worst crime Thommo has committed is giving you another name to slag off one of our own players with. We’ll hear that about a million times now. Get yer ain patter :P

Thommo gave me hee haw, I can make my own mind up.

Which I did, many hours before the Pundit.

1 minute ago, JM1 said:

We haven't had a good diver at the club since Hugh Murray.

Hope this is something we're looking to bring in during the January transfer window.

I agree JM1. More proficient divers are what we need. Our cheats are so rubbish compared to everyone else’s cheats. How are we supposed to get loads of penalties we don’t deserve unless we up our game in this area.

Where are all the young budding John MacDonalds and Jurgen Klinnsmans these days. We need to be getting to these guys first.  I really do despair.  

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I agree JM1. More proficient divers are what we need. Our cheats are so rubbish compared to everyone else’s cheats. How are we supposed to get loads of penalties we don’t deserve unless we up our game in this area.

Where are all the young budding John MacDonalds and Jurgen Klinnsmans these days. We need to be getting to these guys first.  I really do despair.  

I'm not so sure , S McGinn picks up his fair share of clever fouls against him. Unfortunately they are usually in the midfield area.

35 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

What? You called him simulation Jackson before the pundit?

No, a cheating diver. 

But I will use Thommo's contribution from now on. 

Perfect name for Jackson till he changes his way. 

Brilliant from Thommo. 

DSC_0060.thumb.jpg.0bb2b8f9c6a6dd9be77ebd745d1beee1.jpgSo Oran ain't caring about it.

Next time one of our players disgrace themselves, then the player can go and if Oran says the same as above , he can leave our Club also. 

Bloody ridiculous stance to take. 

Cheats wearing our Strips. 

Edited by shull