Heart of the Team

Kemp

20 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
21 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I really don't get the criticism of Edwards. He's as good a midfielder as most in the squad. I thought he was our best player v Kilmarnock, Motherwell and the rangers. He's not the best but certainly not the worst. And his effort is unquestionable.

Basically it breaks down to anyone that Stubbs signed get blamed for anything. Like i said previously everyone is a saints player no matter who signed them and we need the best from all of them. Calling them someone's duds is pretty stupid. I agree Edwards is doing ok

I would be worried St Lucy, getting support from LPM is a bit like the Manager getting the Boards backing ..... just before the BIG heave ho, B)

21 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Now I get it - you have a split personality and your other persona is called stupid. normally you sign a message with your name, not who or what you are . . . . :notworthy

And quotes is short hand for quotation marks - we often do it with our 2 fingers on each hand - there you have learned something else … your welcome:boxing

(waiting for another fine retort - this time most likely about two fingers)

I wonder what Jesus would make of all your postings over the last day or two. :blink:

Sheesh!

Not exactly breaking news but confirmation. Ross knew this before he left.

I don't think this bar chart is a coincidence. We need more height and strength in our team as we're too easily pushed around. It's significant for me when you look at this league and the real one. Our average height is 5' 10 ". It's compounded by the fact that I think we'd find our average even less if you looked at who actually has a likely starting berth and the lack of pace.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by stlucifer

On 11/15/2018 at 8:38 AM, stlucifer said:

Not exactly breaking news but confirmation. Ross knew this before he left.

I don't think this bar chart is a coincidence. We need more height and strength in our team as we're too easily pushed around. It's significant for me when you look at this league and the real one. Our average height is 5' 10 ". It's compounded by the fact that I think we'd find our average even less if you looked at who actually has a likely starting berth and the lack of pace.

Untitled.jpg

Watching the games, have you actually seen us "be pushed around" though?

We have been losing games because of poor marking, passing, and inability to make space in the attacking third. We need better players, not taller ones.