Samson to Sunderland

div

Guest TPAFKATS
Is there any rule against a player "retiring", moving to another club as coach, then coming out of retirement to play for that club? Not specific to Samson, I'm just curious if it's a loophole...
Wouldn't have thought so.
The difference in this soecific case, as others have noted, is that the transfer window is closed so could be dodgy if it happened during course of this season?

26 minutes ago, shull said:

Well, prove your racism. 

First of all, what Races are you talking about ? 

And what is wrong to prefer to see the Burnley latest score on the Forum than to see the Sectarian Clubs latest scores. 

Stop talking in fecking riddles ye halfwit and give me your evidence. 

How many times does one have to say that you are not racist before you belive it.  DJ has his own views.  I have mine. 

Now if you have any wit about you then you can follow that. 

As for scores from the English League... I feel the same way about them as you do about the OF but without bitterness. 

I have no interest at all on scores from England.

I am entitled to feel that way. 

I recognize that others might feel differently. 

I also have the right to say so.. Just as you have the right to state your views on the OF. 

It's called tolerance. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

Well, prove your racism. 

First of all, what Races are you talking about ? 

And what is wrong to prefer to see the Burnley latest score on the Forum than to see the Sectarian Clubs latest scores. 

Stop talking in fecking riddles ye halfwit and give me your evidence. 

Moved on.  If you can't follow it then I can't help you. 

You are not sectarian or racist.  Neither am I.  End.

14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Moved on.  If you can't follow it then I can't help you. 

You are not sectarian or racist.  Neither am I.  End.

You brought the racism up with absolutely no evidence. 

So stop talking in riddles and feck off. 

2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Would just like to add something not about Sammy. The abuse Paul McGowan got on Saturday when he came on as a sub for Dundee from a former Saints employee for one was disgusting.. Guys is a Saints LEGEND. Man of the match in the 2013 final. I was ashamed to hear what was being shouted. It was so bad I wouldn't even repeat it on here.

Didn't make the game but it's very sad to hear that this happened, Gowser was a cracking player for us and I know he was desperate 

to stay with St Mirren when he was freed... There really is some amount of wallopers amongst our support....

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

So let me get this right.

You dislike sectarianism and racism.

I dislike sectarianism and racism.

But

Only your take on these make any sense.

Aye well..so much for being on the same side unless people agree with you 100%

Over and out on this for me.

3 hours later and he's still banging the same drum as he does on EVERY thread!!! :lol

7 hours ago, shull said:

Not mixed up at all. He got all the praise for the Clean Sheet record. 

And during that run , he hardly touched the ball. 

He got the deserved praise but so did the whole team. If you have seen isolated fans praising only Sammy, it doesn't mean all fans praised only him. That would be nonsense 

To the posters who keep insisting/hoping that  our astute board have secured compensation for Sammy going. Quite simply they haven't..!
because that would make it a transfer, and since its outside the transfer window

You have no idea either just like you have no idea who play in what position so quit talking shit.

Sunderland may have paid out the rest of his contract to St Mirren they may not have only people that will know that is ones at St Mirren and Sunderland.

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

He got the deserved praise but so did the whole team. If you have seen isolated fans praising only Sammy, it doesn't mean all fans praised only him. That would be nonsense 

Most gave Sammy all the praise for the Clean Sheet record including those from the Club. 

As I intimated, he hardly touched the ball during that great run. 

In fact, he has hardly touched the ball this Season. 

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Its actually a criminal offence to be racist on an open forum...... someone sometime will be knocking your door

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/09/21/its-actually-illegal-to-be-racist-on-the-internet_a_21476934/

Hope it's you with your evidence. 

Bring Ricky with you. 

Hale and fecking Pace. 

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Also, just about every dude on here were creaming themselves about Super Sammy's so called Clean Sheet record. :lol:

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Hope it's you with your evidence. 

Bring Ricky with you. 

Hale and fecking Pace. 

Lol.  I am beginning to think that you may well be obsessed. 

This topic is about Samson going to Sunderland. 

Good move for the guy.  He was a player I liked.

Best wishes for the future. 

31 minutes ago, shull said:

Most gave Sammy all the praise for the Clean Sheet record including those from the Club. 

As I intimated, he hardly touched the ball during that great run. 

In fact, he has hardly touched the ball this Season. 

Most? Which you base on what? A few comments on here. People praising him for breaking a record is completely different from the actual achievement. 

27 minutes ago, shull said:

Also, just about every dude on here were creaming themselves about Super Sammy's so called Clean Sheet record. :lol:

It’s a great record. Only someone with a clear vendetta against the guy would say otherwise.

Going so long without conceding a goal at home is something the whole team can be proud of.

Sammy writing himself into our history books, how you can turn that into anything but a feather in his cap, i’ll Never know. 

24 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

It’s a great record. Only someone with a clear vendetta against the guy would say otherwise.

Going so long without conceding a goal at home is something the whole team can be proud of.

Sammy writing himself into our history books, how you can turn that into anything but a feather in his cap, i’ll Never know. 

He can't go into history books on his own. It was an achievement by the Team. 

And absolutely no vendetta. 

In my opinion, he isn't a good goalie just like over the decades there has been many other players who aren't good at playing football. 

I think you're rubbish on here, but I dinnae hate you. :heart

45 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

DJ... Be kind to the guy. 

You certainly have him on the hook. 

One tug and he is there. 

Unfortunately he's dragged me in.

Now... About Sammy? 

Hooked by you two morons? 

Both of you calling me a racist and with no evidence. 

Really clever. 

Suppose the proof will come soon. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Lol.  I am beginning to think that you may well be obsessed. 

This topic is about Samson going to Sunderland. 

Good move for the guy.  He was a player I liked.

Best wishes for the future. 

St. R,  Here is your free gift for today - Grab it with both hands and make full use of it...

He is an attention seeking twat *** gold star level.

Do what I do and NEVER respond to him...don't read ANY of his posts either... life then is much better.. I guarantee it.

Or be stupid enough to play his game - it is your call

Edited by Sweeper07

54 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

DJ... Be kind to the guy. 

You certainly have him on the hook. 

One tug and he is there. 

Unfortunately he's dragged me in.

Now... About Sammy? 

Dragged you in ? 

You startit the pish. 

On 11/4/2018 at 10:55 PM, St.Ricky said:

The ones I mention were sectarian in origin.  Are they still welcome because they are English not Scottish.  Wouldn't that be racist ofyku Shull?

Mmmm 

2 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

St. R,  Here is your free gift for today - Grab it with both hands and make full use of it...

He is an attention seeking twat *** gold star level.

Do what I do and NEVER respond to him.. life then is much better.. I guarantee it.

Or be stupid enough to play his game - it is your call

The Forum Sleep Doctor makes his usual boring and bland post then runs away. 

Thanks, I could do with a snooze. 

Sleeper07 :byebye :snore

14 minutes ago, shull said:

He can't go into history books on his own. It was an achievement by the Team. 

And absolutely no vendetta. 

In my opinion, he isn't a good goalie just like over the decades there has been many other players who aren't good at playing football. 

I think you're rubbish on here, but I dinnae hate you. :heart

By that logic we can’t have top goal scorers or most assists. No one becomes a top assist or goal scorer without other players. 

Clean sheet records exist for goalkeepers. They are only that. An indication that an individual did not concede goals for X number of minutes. It’s fact, the praise is for him and the rest of the team. 

Would we have had the record last season without him in goals? Given some of the great saves he made, probably not.