Sky VIP Rewards

chalky1

Just a heads up if anyone is with Sky, check your VIP loyalty bonus, you might be able to get tickets for  any upcoming Saints  match . Log onto the app --> Your Rewards --> Free Sports Tickets --> Ladbrokes Premiership --> Select the Saints game you fancy and enter the ballot to win two tickets for that game. 

Could be useful to anyone who doesn't have a season ticket and looking to save a few pounds in the run up to Christmas

9 hours ago, chalky1 said:

Just a heads up if anyone is with Sky, check your VIP loyalty bonus, you might be able to get tickets for  any upcoming Saints  match . Log onto the app --> Your Rewards --> Free Sports Tickets --> Ladbrokes Premiership --> Select the Saints game you fancy and enter the ballot to win two tickets for that game. 

Could be useful to anyone who doesn't have a season ticket and looking to save a few pounds in the run up to Christmas

I've entered for an English Premiership game, me bad? :rolleyes:

Actually entered for quite a few other categories, a mate recently won tickets for an event in Aberdeen.

Got to be in it to win it. 

35 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I've entered for an English Premiership game, me bad? :rolleyes:

Actually entered for quite a few other categories, a mate recently won tickets for an event in Aberdeen.

Got to be in it to win it. 

Yeah, quite a lot of things you can apply for. Was bored last night, lol

Hold on, you'll no travel through to Paisley but you'll go down across the border!!!!!!!  :P 

Sometimes it's a no brainer to go and watch an EPL game. As previously mentioned been to Anfield many a time. Watch Saints v Accies  or watch Liverpool v Man Utd. Also you get to see some great players actually playing in the Flesh. For me Suarez, Gerrard, Coutinho, Bergkamp to name a few.

Also if I travel with the Glasgow Reds to Anfield it costs £75.00 normally for travel and ticket. Can spend that on a Saturday all day watching the Saints

31 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Sometimes it's a no brainer to go and watch an EPL game. As previously mentioned been to Anfield many a time. Watch Saints v Accies  or watch Liverpool v Man Utd. Also you get to see some great players actually playing in the Flesh. For me Suarez, Gerrard, Coutinho, Bergkamp to name a few.

Also if I travel with the Glasgow Reds to Anfield it costs £75.00 normally for travel and ticket. Can spend that on a Saturday all day watching the Saints

:boo2:    :wink:

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:56 PM, chalky1 said:

What do the REAL winners get?

Edited by stlucifer

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2018 at 10:56 PM, chalky1 said:

Would you believe it.................a real competition and a real prize. :clapping

Congratulations, you have won the ballot for Sky VIP tickets to Ladbrokes Premiership! Your booking confirmation for the event is below.

Here are the details of the event: 

Date:   15 Dec 2018

Time:   Match starts 3pm.

Address:   St Mirren v Aberdeen, The Simple Digital Arena
Greenhill Road, Paisley PA3 1RU

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Would you believe it.................a real competition and a real prize. :clapping

Congratulations, you have won the ballot for Sky VIP tickets to Ladbrokes Premiership! Your booking confirmation for the event is below.

Well Done

Just add St Mirren 0 Aberdeen 4     to your growing list of attended horror shows 

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As usual,  you are a bit slow. 

Attending the Livvy v St Mirren match with my elder son courtesy of these. 

F Man ridiculed the fact that there was a competition. 

Slow learner right enough.

The competition is genuine however. 

Best of luck. 

19 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

As usual,  you are a bit slow. 

Attending the Livvy v St Mirren match with my elder son courtesy of these. 

F Man ridiculed the fact that there was a competition. 

Slow learner right enough.

The competition is genuine however. 

Best of luck. 

I've proved it, you, as usual, haven't, and as your famous for talking a lot of shite it'll be another big fat fantasy.  :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Got two grateful recipients already. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It's okay I'll use my season ticket to attend but thanks for asking  :P 

Well done, I'm waiting on Liverpool v Huddersfield in April becoming available, Heading down to Liverpool for my Stag that weekend