Get Sammy's Gloves And Help Erskine Hospital

shull

2 hours ago, TediousTom said:

You should purchase them Shull and pay enourmously for the honour.  After all Sammy has provided you with much to greet about and thus boosted your posts considerably.

Take £500 out of you undeclared taxi driving income and purchase these beauties...it is the least you can do

Don't credit Sammy for that. I'm sure Shull would have found other drivel to post in the absence of our cup winning goalie.

On 11/18/2018 at 11:34 AM, TediousTom said:

You should purchase them Shull and pay enourmously for the honour.  After all Sammy has provided you with much to greet about and thus boosted your posts considerably.

Take £500 out of you undeclared taxi driving income and purchase these beauties...it is the least you can do

I'm afraid the days of undeclared income are over. :angry:

57 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

I take it you're not a fan of the new journey recording system. emoji6.png

A lot of drivers got hammered a few years ago.One got caught by the Tax Man who then grassed him to the Cooncil.His Cooncil Tax Rebates and Rent Assistance came back to haunt him.He ended up having to declare himself bankrupt.

Obviously had no effect on little,old,law abiding me.

1 hour ago, HSS said:

A lot of drivers got hammered a few years ago.One got caught by the Tax Man who then grassed him to the Cooncil.His Cooncil Tax Rebates and Rent Assistance came back to haunt him.He ended up having to declare himself bankrupt.

Obviously had no effect on little,old,law abiding me.

Translation: I didn't get caught! :ph34r: