Accounts to the Year Ended May 2018

div

58 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If,and i say again if?

you can ignore the fact we have just spent £2million more on wages...then you have your head up your arse because gordon said thats where the sun shines from. 

Wak and smell the offy... this board are just spend,spend, spend...

We’ve spent what has come in and it’s paid off. We’ve been promoted to the top league and still turned a profit yet again for the year. 

Keep the moaning for the day we spend what we don’t have... I wouldn’t hold your breath for it though, there is zero indication that’s what the club will do. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

God I wonder what the level of negativity would have been if we had actually reported a loss after a title winning season :unsure:

A  £2 million pound increase on Playing Staff should be expected at this level of top flight Football in a  Feegie Housing scheme ! Now the £ 77K profit for the year ended May 2018, Could and should this have been used for Ralston 4G surface instead of pillaging a Supporters Buy out Fund's for Easy access Cash !

DNoIY79W0AU6qwx.jpg

2 minutes ago, The Feegie Saint said:

A  £2 million pound increase on Playing Staff should be expected at this level of top flight Football in a  Feegie Housing scheme ! Now the £ 77K profit for the year ended May 2018, Could and should this have been used for Ralston 4G surface instead of pillaging a Supporters Buy out Fund's for Easy access Cash !

DNoIY79W0AU6qwx.jpg

1. Please feel free to let me know your plan on how we could have saved money on the budget yet still gotten promoted to the Scottish Priemer and all the additional cash that comes along with that? I’ll wait.

2. I know it hurts you that a majority of voting SMISA members wanted to give the money for the new pitch but it’s done now. There’s nothing you can do about it, democracy won. Imagine not liking democracy... 

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

1. Please feel free to let me know your plan on how we could have saved money on the budget yet still gotten promoted to the Scottish Priemer and all the additional cash that comes along with that? I’ll wait.

2. I know it hurts you that a majority of voting SMISA members wanted to give the money for the new pitch but it’s done now. There’s nothing you can do about it, democracy won. Imagine not liking democracy... 

Please feel free to let Me know of you'r Accontancy Qualifications, And your Buisness Expierience.

Take your Gimp mask off  Brown Noser, And smell the shite.

This is Democracy , You poodle, A wee Shite stained Individual who seek's Attention to Justify his Anal Diatribe on an Internet Forum !

Hope this Help's Shit Face  !

DakvBZ7WsAABrnK.jpg

Edited by The Feegie Saint

4 minutes ago, The Feegie Saint said:

Please feel free to let Me know of you'r Accontancy Qualifications, And your Buisness Expierience.

Take your Gimp mask off  Brown Noser, And smell the shite.

This is Democracy , You poodle, A wee Shite stained Individual who seek's Attention to Justify his Anal Diatribe on an Internet Forum !

Hope this Help's Shit Face  !

DakvBZ7WsAABrnK.jpg

You’ve shown several times a complete lack of knowledge to what’s going on with BTB as per the other sections of this forum. 

You continually use personal attacks to cover up how much you’re hurting inside that things aren’t going the way you’d want them to. My heart bleeds :(

You calling me a brown nosed for supporting the fan buyout might not be true but never the less if you want to use me as your coping mechanism during the process and decision making you’re powerless to stop, I’m happy to help :thumbs2

5 hours ago, melmac said:

My humble opinion is that this set of accounts is a reason why SMiSA should be employing an accountant, even on a piecemeal basis, to plot some sort of strategy going forward.

Yes to appointing a CEO plus a part time bookeeper. 

Create a strategy going forward.present it to menbers

Then gets on with it. 

41 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You’ve shown several times a complete lack of knowledge to what’s going on with BTB as per the other sections of this forum. 

You continually use personal attacks to cover up how much you’re hurting inside that things aren’t going the way you’d want them to. My heart bleeds :(

You calling me a brown nosed for supporting the fan buyout might not be true but never the less if you want to use me as your coping mechanism during the process and decision making you’re powerless to stop, I’m happy to help :thumbs2

Insecure, What You gonnae  Do  !   Bit of Advice , Learn the various Aspect's of Democracy and then  Come back and Tell me that Foodbank's and Football Clubs are Fair !

You have the Classic signs of the political ass licker Persona with a Hint of S & M Tendency's  ? Would get this seen to Gimp.

You speak of Pain and your Interweb Persona in a Grooming Type Way.  IMHO all you Need is Love !

Conclussion - More Shite than Dalmarnock and Shieldhall put together !

I Rest my Case..

index.jpg

Edited by The Feegie Saint

9 hours ago, The Feegie Saint said:

Insecure, What You gonnae  Do  !   Bit of Advice , Learn the various Aspect's of Democracy and then  Come back and Tell me that Foodbank's and Football Clubs are Fair !

You have the Classic signs of the political ass licker Persona with a Hint of S & M Tendency's  ? Would get this seen to Gimp.

You speak of Pain and your Interweb Persona in a Grooming Type Way.  IMHO all you Need is Love !

Conclussion - More Shite than Dalmarnock and Shieldhall put together !

I Rest my Case..

index.jpg

So wait you’re saying all paying members getting a vote on how their money is spent isn’t democratic? And you’re actually comparing a vote during a fan buyout and the British government? :huh:

More nonsense personal attacks with zero facts  

in conclusion, still happy to be your coping mechanism during this really tough time for you  :thumbs2

Edited by bazil85

On 11/24/2018 at 10:55 PM, bazil85 said:

Would you have sacrificed promotion if we had taken off two or three key players salaries to have a healthier profit? Only that wouldn’t work because a successful season would have equalled increased revenue. 

I genuinely don’t understand some fans that are never happy regardless. 

- title winning season 

- club in the black 

- profit up 

- income since likely to mean we continue in the black 

still not happy :lol:

I think it was shown that Massimo Donati, Dale Hilson, Darryl Duffy, Jamie McCart,  Ross Stewart (forward),  Gregor Buchanan, Jordan Kirkpatrick, Mark Hill, Josh Todd, Myles Hippolyte and John Sutton were all pretty much surplus to requirements last season and barely featured as substitutes!

13 hours ago, bazil85 said:

We’ve spent what has come in and it’s paid off. We’ve been promoted to the top league and still turned a profit yet again for the year. 

Keep the moaning for the day we spend what we don’t have... I wouldn’t hold your breath for it though, there is zero indication that’s what the club will do. 

Had it not been for the money SMISA proffered for various expenses, the club would have run at a loss.  You can argue that if SMISA had not wedged the club in then that money would not have been spent, but they did and it was.

Jack Ross spent, by our standards, a lot of money on players who barely got a look in and the off-field operation has swelled in numbers.  The chairman took a roll of the dice last season, appears to have done the same this year on and has had his (our) fingers burned by the grand folly of the Stubbs experiment.  Had it not been for the McGinn money then we would be looking at a bleak outlook this year.  That can only be explained by the board being either foolhardy and risk-friendly or very naive.

One thing the board did that I agree with, there was a clear deficit of in-depth knowldege of football and footbalers in our boardroom and McPherson might well be able to fill that void.

5 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I think it was shown that Massimo Donati, Dale Hilson, Darryl Duffy, Jamie McCart,  Ross Stewart (forward),  Gregor Buchanan, Jordan Kirkpatrick, Mark Hill, Josh Todd, Myles Hippolyte and John Sutton were all pretty much surplus to requirements last season and barely featured as substitutes!

Whilst I agree with Bazl about last season,  you are right in highlighting these players.  

7 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

That's probably at least 150k in wages right there, probably considerably more.

Naive management and very naive chairmanship, I'm afraid.

26 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Without the help of a fortune teller how do you suggest they trimmed specifically those players wages?