Accounts to the Year Ended May 2018

div

Just now, oaksoft said:

Baz FFS, Saints have made an operating LOSS this year of around £640k. What is wrong with you? How many times do you need to be told this?

Really not sure what you aren’t understand about us making a profit last year. You continue to put up a pretence that I don’t understand what you’re saying as you focus on isolated figures as opposed to the accounts as a whole. That’s fine, it’s clear that’s your go to, trust me i understand what you’re saying  

SMFC spent the additional money because they had the money. For you to pick out figures from accounts that meet your negative agenda and ignore the big glaring facts that the accounts are in the black, profits have went up considerably, we now have increased income streams and a successful year on the pitch is completely ridiculous. 

Just now, bazil85 said:

Really not sure what you aren’t understand about us making a profit last year. You continue to put up a pretence that I don’t understand what you’re saying as you focus on isolated figures as opposed to the accounts as a whole. That’s fine, it’s clear that’s your go to, trust me i understand what you’re saying  

SMFC spent the additional money because they had the money. For you to pick out figures from accounts that meet your negative agenda and ignore the big glaring facts that the accounts are in the black, profits have went up considerably, we now have increased income streams and a successful year on the pitch is completely ridiculous. 

Please just stop.

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I think I have personally told him more than 5 times and he is still getting it wrong.

And you wonder why this f**king thread is so long. :blink:

You have held onto one wording error I made (which was due to the accounts from this year changing wording terms on the 2017 submission) three days ago. 

To make this very clear to you: 

SMFC ARE RECORDING A PROFIT FOR THE LAST FINANCIAL YEAR

I will continue to respond to you, I don't mind, maybe soon it'll sink in. You can keep being petty or accept that we made a profit. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

better than getting a semi over misreading our accounts as something negative... 

You know what gets on my tits, anyone who questions the club, no matter how eloquently, is classed as negative. 

There's a small crew who will have nothing said against the club.

Get over yourself, the club are far from perfect in many ways. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You know what gets on my tits, anyone who questions the club, no matter how eloquently, is classed as negative. 

There's a small crew who will have nothing said against the club.

Get over yourself, the club are far from perfect in many ways. 

Nothing more than putting words in my mouth. Absolutely fine with questioning the club. 

Only ever asked simple questions. What’s people’s alternative strategy that would have achieved the same and increased our profits. And how can anyone possibly tell (know better than JR) what players would have been a success/ needed 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Nothing more than putting words in my mouth. Absolutely fine with questioning the club. 

Only ever asked simple questions. What’s people’s alternative strategy that would have achieved the same and increased our profits. And how can anyone possibly tell (know better than JR) what players would have been a success/ needed 

No need to put words, especially that one, in your mouth as you use it on a regular basis. 

Feck, I'm out of this car crash, get dizzy after a few minutes reading the same posts time after time. :byebye

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No need to put words, especially that one, in your mouth as you use it on a regular basis. 

Feck, I'm out of this car crash, get dizzy after a few minutes reading the same posts time after time. :byebye

You typing it doesn’t make it true I’m afraid  

From the guy that’s almost always in the top five weekly posters list :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

You typing it doesn’t make it true I’m afraid  

From the guy that’s almost always in the top five weekly posters list :rolleyes:

I'll hate myself but this is utter tripe.............

Firstly are you denying you use the "negative" term on a regular basis?

Secondly, what the feck does that have to do with anything? 

TBH, I don't give a feck, you are tedium in the extreme.

You have some decent points but saying it again and again just pisses people off. :byebye

Just now, faraway saint said:

I'll hate myself but this is utter tripe.............

Firstly are you denying you use the "negative" term on a regular basis?

no - are you denying people are brutally negative on a regular basis? That’s not what I said, I said I have no issue with people having different opinions. 

Secondly, what the feck does that have to do with anything? 

You making reference to number of times I comment,simply responding to content same as you  

TBH, I don't give a feck, you are tedium in the extreme.

stop responding then 

You have some decent points but saying it again and again just pisses people off. :byebye

It’s a completely fair point, I appreciate I am quite passionate about stuff. I do see some people as unnecessarily negative but I don’t see that the same as not letting people have an opinion and TBH i travel a lot with work and it helps pass the day 

See above 

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

75% by the looks of it.

2.1 million on wages for a turnover of 2.8 million.

That's exceptionally high.

That is incredibly worrying if accurate.

As I've said before, I really hope Gus MacPherson's arrival is primarily to ensure that the waste of the last two years stops without hindering the XI who are put on the park. I am sure Gordon Scott is aware he has blown a once in a generation windfall for our club and doesn't feel great about it.

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

For the second time in a week I am in complete agreement with Faraway Saint.

Do you realise how insane you are yet, Bazil? :lol:

My worry that fans can think being happy about a club in profit for two (will likely be three) seasons in a row is insane, is real. :lol:

Also to think some fans think it would have been better not to spend the money, not increase our income streams and not get promoted surely has to be some kind of insanity? :unsure:

Guest TPAFKATS
That is incredibly worrying if accurate.
As I've said before, I really hope Gus MacPherson's arrival is primarily to ensure that the waste of the last two years stops without hindering the XI who are put on the park. I am sure Gordon Scott is aware he has blown a once in a generation windfall for our club and doesn't feel great about it.
As long as it doesn't affect the return on his purchase, I don't think he'll be overly bothered.