div

Accounts to the Year Ended May 2018

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

It is not splitting hairs at all. What counts as Operating profit or loss is not negotiable in accounting systems. You are simply wrong.

The underlying business operation ran at a loss of £640k. Period.

You need to understand accounting. Please do your homework and stop criticising those who understand this stuff.

It is splitting hairs, I was clearly talking about the difference in profit year on year. You’ve jumped on the wording similar to how a child might act. 

On 11/19/2018 at 4:44 PM, div said:

Accounts to year ended May 2018 have been issued to shareholders.

You can download a copy here if you are interested;

https://blackandwhitearmy.com/downloads/accounts-may2018.pdf

I’m a shareholder and I haven’t received accounts and neither have friends. Notice there’s no mention of when AGM is. 

30 minutes ago, renfrew bud said:

I’m a shareholder and I haven’t received accounts and neither have friends. Notice there’s no mention of when AGM is. 

I haven't received Accounts or notice of any AGM for at least 5 years. 

I did go to the front desk at Stadium six months ago to confirm my name and address specifically for the Club Accounts etc. 

The lady did write down my details. 

Still no information though. 

I haven't received Accounts or notice of any AGM for at least 5 years. 
I did go to the front desk at Stadium six months ago to confirm my name and address specifically for the Club Accounts etc. 
The lady did write down my details. 
Still no information though. 
She seen you cumming and fobbed you off.

58 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If,and i say again if?

you can ignore the fact we have just spent £2million more on wages...then you have your head up your arse because gordon said thats where the sun shines from. 

Wak and smell the offy... this board are just spend,spend, spend...

We’ve spent what has come in and it’s paid off. We’ve been promoted to the top league and still turned a profit yet again for the year. 

Keep the moaning for the day we spend what we don’t have... I wouldn’t hold your breath for it though, there is zero indication that’s what the club will do. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

God I wonder what the level of negativity would have been if we had actually reported a loss after a title winning season :unsure:

A  £2 million pound increase on Playing Staff should be expected at this level of top flight Football in a  Feegie Housing scheme ! Now the £ 77K profit for the year ended May 2018, Could and should this have been used for Ralston 4G surface instead of pillaging a Supporters Buy out Fund's for Easy access Cash !

DNoIY79W0AU6qwx.jpg

2 minutes ago, The Feegie Saint said:

A  £2 million pound increase on Playing Staff should be expected at this level of top flight Football in a  Feegie Housing scheme ! Now the £ 77K profit for the year ended May 2018, Could and should this have been used for Ralston 4G surface instead of pillaging a Supporters Buy out Fund's for Easy access Cash !

DNoIY79W0AU6qwx.jpg

1. Please feel free to let me know your plan on how we could have saved money on the budget yet still gotten promoted to the Scottish Priemer and all the additional cash that comes along with that? I’ll wait.

2. I know it hurts you that a majority of voting SMISA members wanted to give the money for the new pitch but it’s done now. There’s nothing you can do about it, democracy won. Imagine not liking democracy... 

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

1. Please feel free to let me know your plan on how we could have saved money on the budget yet still gotten promoted to the Scottish Priemer and all the additional cash that comes along with that? I’ll wait.

2. I know it hurts you that a majority of voting SMISA members wanted to give the money for the new pitch but it’s done now. There’s nothing you can do about it, democracy won. Imagine not liking democracy... 

Please feel free to let Me know of you'r Accontancy Qualifications, And your Buisness Expierience.

Take your Gimp mask off  Brown Noser, And smell the shite.

This is Democracy , You poodle, A wee Shite stained Individual who seek's Attention to Justify his Anal Diatribe on an Internet Forum !

Hope this Help's Shit Face  !

DakvBZ7WsAABrnK.jpg

Edited by The Feegie Saint

4 minutes ago, The Feegie Saint said:

Please feel free to let Me know of you'r Accontancy Qualifications, And your Buisness Expierience.

Take your Gimp mask off  Brown Noser, And smell the shite.

This is Democracy , You poodle, A wee Shite stained Individual who seek's Attention to Justify his Anal Diatribe on an Internet Forum !

Hope this Help's Shit Face  !

DakvBZ7WsAABrnK.jpg

You’ve shown several times a complete lack of knowledge to what’s going on with BTB as per the other sections of this forum. 

You continually use personal attacks to cover up how much you’re hurting inside that things aren’t going the way you’d want them to. My heart bleeds :(

You calling me a brown nosed for supporting the fan buyout might not be true but never the less if you want to use me as your coping mechanism during the process and decision making you’re powerless to stop, I’m happy to help :thumbs2

5 hours ago, melmac said:

My humble opinion is that this set of accounts is a reason why SMiSA should be employing an accountant, even on a piecemeal basis, to plot some sort of strategy going forward.

Yes to appointing a CEO plus a part time bookeeper. 

Create a strategy going forward.present it to menbers

Then gets on with it. 

41 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You’ve shown several times a complete lack of knowledge to what’s going on with BTB as per the other sections of this forum. 

You continually use personal attacks to cover up how much you’re hurting inside that things aren’t going the way you’d want them to. My heart bleeds :(

You calling me a brown nosed for supporting the fan buyout might not be true but never the less if you want to use me as your coping mechanism during the process and decision making you’re powerless to stop, I’m happy to help :thumbs2

Insecure, What You gonnae  Do  !   Bit of Advice , Learn the various Aspect's of Democracy and then  Come back and Tell me that Foodbank's and Football Clubs are Fair !

You have the Classic signs of the political ass licker Persona with a Hint of S & M Tendency's  ? Would get this seen to Gimp.

You speak of Pain and your Interweb Persona in a Grooming Type Way.  IMHO all you Need is Love !

Conclussion - More Shite than Dalmarnock and Shieldhall put together !

I Rest my Case..

index.jpg

Edited by The Feegie Saint

9 hours ago, The Feegie Saint said:

Insecure, What You gonnae  Do  !   Bit of Advice , Learn the various Aspect's of Democracy and then  Come back and Tell me that Foodbank's and Football Clubs are Fair !

You have the Classic signs of the political ass licker Persona with a Hint of S & M Tendency's  ? Would get this seen to Gimp.

You speak of Pain and your Interweb Persona in a Grooming Type Way.  IMHO all you Need is Love !

Conclussion - More Shite than Dalmarnock and Shieldhall put together !

I Rest my Case..

index.jpg

So wait you’re saying all paying members getting a vote on how their money is spent isn’t democratic? And you’re actually comparing a vote during a fan buyout and the British government? :huh:

More nonsense personal attacks with zero facts  

in conclusion, still happy to be your coping mechanism during this really tough time for you  :thumbs2

Edited by bazil85