Saints v Hibs, 27th January 2019

24 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

24 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Thanks EAB.

Now in the diary.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
18 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
EAB.  suggestion.  why not edit the title to show the new date? 

On your thread? Only you and a moderator can do that. I'm no longer a mod here, if I was your thread wouldn't exist.

EAB.

No idea what you are talking about.

This is your thread. 

Want it to be deleted? 

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

Hibs not won in 5 league games. 

Really doesn't mean much thought to be fair mate.... We are exactly who you'd want play when you're on a poor run of form.

We really need to gel and strengthen this next couple of weeks. Dundee by all accounts have been playing a bit better recently and Hamilton are just a bit more street wise than us.

Just now, spankin_panda said:

Really doesn't mean much thought to be fair mate.... We are exactly who you'd want play when you're on a poor run of form.

We really need to gel and strengthen this next couple of weeks. Dundee by all accounts have been playing a bit better recently and Hamilton are just a bit more street wise than us.

Dundee struggled to get a draw against QOS at home in the Cup. I'd wait a few weeks to see where the bottom 3 are.

14 hours ago, spankin_panda said:

But I hope they won't be if you give us a little bit more time  ?  :thumbs2

25 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Every game from now on has to be treated as must win because if we lose again and Dundee and Hamilton win, we'll be completely cut adrift.

It's time for the players to step up now.

Three / Four points more than Dundee and Hamilton gain before the end of the season is what we need to be safe. 

Not easy,  bum clenching but possible.  To think otherwise is to invite greater tension and fear into the players.