Saints v Hibs, 27th January 2019

I'm not at the game, but from what I can see on the coverage, this performance ranks among the worst I've seen this season.  The defence is inept and close to pointless, we can pass to save ourselves and the few chances we have had, have been squandered.  If we keep this up, I doubt we could get another win this season and relegation seems almost a certainty.  Now it's time for a dram

I'm not at the game, but from what I can see on the coverage, this performance ranks among the worst I've seen this season.  The defence is inept and close to pointless, we can pass to save ourselves and the few chances we have had, have been squandered.  If we keep this up, I doubt we could get another win this season and relegation seems almost a certainty.  Now it's time for a dram

I take it this is the only game you have seen us this season then.

What utter nonsense worst performance of the season

Thought we actually played some decent stuff in parts there. Going forward we are clearly much more of a threat than before.

Obviously, need to sort out this super highway to goal that exists for the opposition in the centre of the park. Need to change to 5 in the midfield, Erhanon protecting our (quite pish) centre backs.

The most concerning thing is how soft we still are.

No matter who is in the squad you expect the manager to set the team up to attempt to be hard to beat. Keep the formation tight, and play on the break, and make use of set plays.

There's been no progress on that front, we still collapse at the first sign of pressure. The midfield being particularly guilty of being the first to chuck it.

Goalkeeper sold the jerseys for the first, piss poor defending for the second, no one bothered to track back for the third, and the keeper was piss poor getting down to it.

and apparently Hand Dryer was on for whole second half? You know, Mr Goals.

a f**king shocker Kearney, tactically you are out of your depth, losing from a winning position for the fourth time!

you know you can make substitutions right? You know to close the game down? You know we ,re bottom of the table and set to drop straight down? and these signings are making no impact.

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

FT 1-3

Shite, we’ve managed to do it again. Apparently that’s 4 times we’ve been ahead under Kearney at half time this season and we’ve won none of them, remarkable stuff.

Yet another home game against a fellow bottom 6 side on a bad run that we’ve managed to lose aswell. Had a right good chance to get up to tenth today with a win but we’ve bottled it as per. Hibs weren’t great but worth their win overall, just far more clinical than us.

Our new signings looked shite and it’s off to Ibrox next week... long way back.

Can we still blame Stubbs or...?

Do have a hard on for Stubbs. U mention him every fecking week. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Very disappointing.
Could've put the game to bed but poor decision making two or three times when in good positions.
Need to play with 3 in middle of park as we are continually being over run.
Having said all that, their keeper was probably man of the match and their first goal looked offside?

2 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Very disappointing.
Could've put the game to bed but poor decision making two or three times when in good positions.
Need to play with 3 in middle of park as we are continually being over run.
Having said all that, their keeper was probably man of the match and their first goal looked offside?

No it wasn't. Baird played him on 

Disgraceful 2nd half. I'm sure OK never sent them out to be that bad after a half decent performance in the 1st. Center midfield totally got it wrong. McGinn and Tansey tracking players was awful. Boy Dreyer 1st game I know was never really in the game like McAllister in the 1st. Don't think the keeper need to be that far out for the 1st goal. Highly unlikely we will finish any higher than 12th IMO.

We dont have a midfield that can dominate a game. McGinn is not goid enough. He allows players to cut through us. Not captain material. We need a proper centre mid player.

Kicked out of the game in the first 15 minutes by Stevie Mallan, not Scott Brown or Darian MacKinnon but wee Stevie Mallan. We really need a physical player in the middle of the park because we are too ‘nice’ to play against.

Pretty dismal second half.  Tactically poor, anyone could see that when they had 2 up front we had to adapt because they were bossing it.
the inability to adapt tactics is costing us and that worry’s me most.. New signings look decent but the system isn’t good enough. 
Problem there was no one on the bench to change things.