Celtic v St Mirren - 23rd January 2019 (with thanks to Eric Arthur Blair)

This will be our first chance to see 'Oran's XI' after we splash the McGinn cash to bring in lots of super signings and have a Ross-County-like January transfer window which propels us to safety.

Having said that, should Oran lose the 7 games left in 2018 TopCat will be tick tocking like a carriage clock.

30 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

This will be our first chance to see 'Oran's XI' after we splash the McGinn cash to bring in lots of super signings and have a Ross-County-like January transfer window which propels us to safety.

Having said that, should Oran lose the 7 games left in 2018 TopCat will be tick tocking like a carriage clock.

You might want to edit the date in the topic title...:rolleyes:

• Dibbles old paperboy changed the title to Celtic v St Mirren - 23rd January 2019 (with thanks to Eric Arthur Blair)
1 hour ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Excellent and forward looking post.Will be interesting to see that team line up!

2 hours ago, chalky1 said:

So really Oran will be doing what JR done with us in the Championship two seasons ago?

Swindon Town are apparently preparing a bid for Magennis which should allow us to bring Andy Millen back on a short term contract and big Pal has indicated he'd like a crack at the premiership.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Celtic 2 Saints 3 ( TBH 2, Tansey)

Whay happened to Trialst and Junior?  Will they not get a game?  Well, perhaps Junior isn't eligible now he's on the staff so perhaps Newman will come into the reckoning?

Edited by rabuddies
Junior's on the coaching staff now.

23 hours ago, sm74 said:

Excuse my ignorance but what’s the difference between ‘Restricted view’ & ‘Full view’? Are they arsey about where you sit? ie can I get a restricted view ticket and sit wherever?

Basically if you want to save a couple of quid, you can buy a restricted ticket seat but you will have the pleasure of staring at a huge green pillar for 90 minutes. 

The stewards in the past have been known to move fans who have bought 'restricted view' tickets and moved further up to get a better view. 

On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 7:51 AM, St.Ricky said:

Ach.  I'm warming to the idea.  Probably finish up going. 

Yep. I'm going. Meal out first with my two oldest grandchildren I'm Glasgow and then onto the game with my grandson. If we get a point  (or more) that would be great.

I wouldn’t set foot in that horrible place . Hopefully those who do go get a good result.

I will be in Belfast that night, the last time I was in Belfast when we played the green bigots , this happened ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8583337.stm

Fingers crossed 🤞