Celtic v St Mirren - 23rd January 2019 (with thanks to Eric Arthur Blair)

18 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I would love to think that we are that brave  - but doubt it a bit.

I also think Ferdinand will play if he is fit. . . .

Personally I would play MacPherson in with S McGinn but not sure he will be in the first 11 unless Tansey is dropped . .

Also doubt that Hodson will be dropped - but we will soon see . 

Would love to take something from this game other than a thumping and minuses on the goal difference. If we can frustrate them and take something that would be fab . . :)

Yeah if Ferdinand is fit I would play him ahead of Baird, doubt he will be risked if he's not fully fit though, especially against a Celtic side with as much pace as they have...

I think we've got to pick either Hodson or McGinn and stick with it, can't keep shoehorning them both in

24 minutes ago, elvis said:

Fear young Ethan is going to get a roasting tonight. 

Maybe not, if we play with three central defenders and Kyle McAllister on the left hand side. Will be interesting how well this team can defend, if the flood the midfield. Also be a good idea to stick a bit of height in the team so we can cause problems at set pieces. 

McAllister didn't look particularly match fit at the weekend so not surprised that he starts.

Ferdinand must have a slight knock to miss both games, is that why he's still here?

The lineup gives me the fear, shows the amount of work left to do in this transfer window. Erhahon at left back and Flynn being in the team give me the fear.

If the midfield two track back the way they did Saturday we're going to get torn to bits even if Celtic have an off night.

8 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I do think it's not fair on Erhahon to play him at left back at Celtic Park and is inviting problems. Hodson played left back when we played them at home. Celtic now have 6 very decent wingers on their books.

Maybe they will play all 6 and drop 3 defenders - since we are only playing 1 up top ? 

It would be better having Hodson at LB and Erhahon just in front of him . .